This is Katie my rescue greyhound

7 Likes

I love Greyhounds! So cute!

1 Like

Awwww! So sweet!

Look at that face!

Thank you! He’s right next to me right now :dog:

1 Like

Lucky you! I am mad about dogs but don’t have my own yet…!

Well, I hope you get one soon.

Brock came from Workington Dog Rescue in Cumbria - an ex-farm dog.

I’m sure the right one is out there for you somewhere…

1 Like

This is Edward Godfrey, the soppiest fat furriest cat pus ever.
The sort Enid Blyton children would dress up and push around in a perambulator!!

7 Likes

This is “Cat” and he is approx 17 years old, he came to live with us when his owners moved house and thought he was too old for the move as they were moving to a busy part of town.

6 Likes

Bless ‘Cat’ - that was kind of you to take him on.
We don’t have a dog at the moment so I look after this little dishrag for a lady I met though Borrow My Doggy. Named Sassy, quite possibly the least sassy creature I’ve ever met!

6 Likes

This is Soli.

6 Likes

Scaramanga my siamese fighter and Opie my BT

4 Likes

Skimble featured on here earlier on. But he’s back to wish you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas.

5 Likes

This is my best friend Jasper the Border Terrier. :heart_eyes:

He is such a character, and brightens everyday.

He absolutely loves cuddles and will often snuggle up on my knee. He flips over into my arms onto his back, leans backwards and gazes lovingly up at me.
Such a gentle soul.

I can’t imagine life without him in it now.

Karen x

8 Likes

I have two pet degus :slight_smile: Degu’s are rodents native to Chile, South America. They are amazing and make me happy everyday. There names are Phoenix and Roy and they love cuddles, hiding treats and chewing everything! I have had them for just over a year now. It’s hard to believe how much these little balls of fluff can change your life. :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

4 Likes

This is Lucy our rescue greyhound. For the first 2 years of her life she had a lump of concrete for a bed. For the four years she’s lived with us she has a sofa and log burner which she seems to be fine with.

5 Likes

Ohhh Lucy is gorgeous, and looking very contented bless her…

This is Lola with her brother behind her; they love to follow me round the garden but I think that’s because I’m the deliverer of the food!

5 Likes

Newest fluffy members of the Fluff Stuff family.

Eric

Ellie

5 Likes

This is Tim. We got him from Battersea Dogs Home, the day after moving house to rural Carmarthenshire (a month ago) so he’s loving the freedom. He’s a lovely little character and gets on very well with our first dog, Soli, thank goodness! He has a wonky leg from being slung over a wall and his broken leg left to heal by itself but it doesn’t stop him leaping about or jumping on and off things!

6 Likes