Promoting Folksy

You’re most welcome, it’s such a pretty print😍

that’s a brilliant idea to come up with - I am struggling thinking of Friday board topics but I think you have cracked it with this one!

Thanks for including my rainbow hat ! Great selection of items . Soooo excited for the market - eeeek !!! :grimacing:

Ok I only just got round to working out how to do this last week and was shocked at how easy it was. In an attempt to cover as many as possible from the daily listing challenge thread this week I’ve done 3 (ah can only mention up to 10 people in a post so will need to split them!) … and there’s still loads of people I need to pick up in the future to repay them for including me.

@aquilacrafts
@Bythecrookofmyhook
@BabanCat
@Coedseren
@helenhandmade
@CreationsforTinyTots
@DeborahJonesJewellery
@EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

13 Likes

@erkinwald
@valerie
@GrannysHandknits
@beaniehats
@HEARTSANDHUGS
@LilacDaisy
@OhhhWhatAYarn
@onesweetiepea

12 Likes

@OswestryJewels
@RosyMoonUK
@stephshortstationery
@SueTrevor
@SusanBettyArt
@thatenamelguy
@TheCornishHare
@XStitcherJoss

By the way the knots I’ve tied myself just typing these messages convinces me I’ve probably muddled this all up - one board at a time is the lesson I’ve learned :rofl:

14 Likes

Thank you so much for including my card x

Thank you so much for including my work….it’s so lovely of you and a fab idea. You’ve been a very busy bee :smiley::green_heart::smiley:

Thank your Mandy for including my one of my items on your lovely board. x :smiley:

Thank you for including my turtle

Thanks for including my dragonfly :heart:

This is a collection of pieces that pleased just me.
Top left by Southway Silver
Top Centre by StudioRed49
Top Right by Silver Birch Studio

Centre Left by Cyani Rose
Centre right by KS Jewellery

Bottom Left by Helen Burgess
Bottom Centre by Fat Cat Silver
Bottom Right by Amber Rosa Jewellery

11 Likes

@feelfeltfound thank you for including my bagpipes :grin:

Thanks for including my necklace. Great selection! Looking forward to the market :grin:

Thank you for including my foxy hat Mandy. xxx

Thank you for including my butterfly bag charm Mandy. xx

Thanks so much for including me @SilvanaJewellery xXx :heart_eyes_cat::hugs::heart_eyes_cat::hugs::heart_eyes_cat::hugs::heart_eyes_cat:

Thank you sooooooo much @thegreetingscardshop xXx :hugs::partying_face::hugs::partying_face::hugs::partying_face::hugs:

@feelfeltfound Thanks ever so much for showing my card xx

Afternoon all,

I’ve been organised again :smiley:, here’s my Folksy Local Markets themed Folksy Friday ready for tomorrow,

@ClaraCastner
@laureltreepottery
@BoffinPhotography
@thimbleville
@bowerbirddesigns
@DaisyWings
@tulaandthewhale

Cheers Lou

12 Likes