@Sixties spirit
@@jollyjumpersknitwear
@DemelzaDesigns
@HookandLoop
@AbstractCat
@erkinwald

15 Likes

That’s OK! It’s soooo cute!!:grin:

Thank you Debby for including one of my items in your Folksy Friday board :smiley:

1 Like

You’re welcome, it’s lovely and a gorgeous colour x

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Wow, I’ve just realised we have had this thread going for a whole year now, so thank you Kim @konyskiw for starting it and helping those like me who hadn’t a clue where to start on collages etc. I for one have learned such a lot of technical stuff by joining in and it’s made me so much more aware of the importance of good photos on listings. It gives me something to say on a Friday, good because I often struggle for content on my posts, and I love visiting all the other shops and pages. xxx

4 Likes

That’s lovely to hear :slightly_smiling_face: I’m glad it’s helped.
And you’re right, when you find a great item but the photo just doesn’t quite work in the collage it certainly makes you think about your own photos more.

1 Like

I love this thread because I get to see so many lovely things and sellers that I might not have found before.

3 Likes

Hi @plumporridge I’m so sorry for the delay! Thank you so much for including my bobble hat it your lovely board :kissing_heart: I love orange and grey too! xx :yarn:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, that’s an awesome Instagram public channel! talking about that, if you’re interested in detailed information about your channel, and view detailed statistics about it, I can share with you this link ( https://sharemyinsights.com ), where you can get the most relevant and helpful tools for such monitoring of an activity on Instagram channel.

2 Likes

From top left to right:

@JoanneJoyceJewellery
@bluebellwoodturning
@rockrosejewellery
@yorkshireharecrafts
@RichardLovatt
@PocketfulCreations
@natalielauraellen

Hope I got that right! :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

A Halloween Special from me today…

11 Likes

Hi Poppy
Thank you for including my mushrooms, that is so kind of you.
Best wishes
Mel

1 Like

Morning all,

Hope everyone is having a good Friday. My board for today is up in IG and FB, and it’s ‘Time for Tea’!

@auntiesattic
@madeyourway
@KatyMasonDesigns
@artlarion
@Lostsouls
@CraftsByFenella
@jaytee

Have a good weekend all,

Cheers Lou

13 Likes

You are very welcome Mel, they are beautifully crafted, I instantly loved them :heart_eyes:

My #folksyfriday today is for coffee lovers!

Espresso Exfoliating Body Scrub 80g by @theartisanskin
Black Lab ‘But first coffee’ gift for him, Black dog art gift for coffee lovers by @leapup
Coffee Lover Cat Tea Towel by @annapalamardesigns
Coffee bean earrings by @fablesilver
Individual Clay Tags COFFEE OR TEA, decoration, homeware, gift by @handmaderetrojewellery
‘But First, Coffee’ Illustration Print A4 Unframed by @angie_spurgeon
4 coasters (your own selection including ‘British Birds’, ‘Farm Animals’ & Bee) by @lellibellecards
Dusky blue coffee cosy - Cafetiere cosy - Coffee jug warmer - French press cover by @mayacroft

11 Likes

Thanks so much for including my cushion. x

1 Like

Hello all!

I’ve gone with the Pine Cones theme of the day today for my Folksy Friday, mainly because I had pine cones on my mind as I have just listed a new hanging ornament which is a pine cone!! I have shared it on my Instagram page!

pine cones folksy Friday!

From left going clockwise:
Cute vintage tin - @NicelyMade [#nicelymadebynatalie]
My wooden pine cone ornament [@bowerbirdjewellery_uk]
Starling picture - @offtheshorecreations
Pine cone globe ring - @WishesontheWind
washi tape - @beagleandharedesigns
Macrame hanging - @knotsofstring
washi tape - @beagleandharedesigns
Lampshade - @natalielauraallen
pine cone heart card - @doodleiciousart

Cheers, Amanda

13 Likes

I’m a bit late getting round to this today, but will post on Facebook very shortly.

@MaisyMuffin
@DianeFrances
@plumporridge
@AuntiesAttic
@LongfieldDesigns
@WotnotsHandcraftedAccessories
@TotsCloset
@wildrosedesigns

13 Likes