Raise those Views - Post 1 View 3

It was easy to like it, itā€™s lovely :heart:ļø
Thank you so much for your help, it worked!
Iā€™ve only been on here a few days, I was reading someone elseā€™s business plan and it took them a year to get their first sale on here! Letā€™s hope we speed things up a bit.
Thank you once again.
Fluffymoonstar x

Ok liked the three above, very nice.
I made my first sale today :grinning:

2 Likes

Well done on your sale Vanessa, your cake toppers are brilliant, and it only took a few days.
Forgot to add, you have to wait for 3 other posts before you can post againā€¦
Suzzie x

Loved 3 above
Shoes!!

Sorry!!
Hope Iā€™ve got the rules now.
Happy crafting xx

Hello Ive just favourited the three shops above me - a pleasure and a delight to do so - much success to you all Mags

Ps Congratulations on your first sale Vanessa :):slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Vanessa, when you click on this topper it takes you to your shop on the other side, and not your folksy shop. Suzzie xx

Oh no!! What have I done now, Iā€™m really not very good at this. Thank you for being my guardian angel, going now to like something else in your shop. At least I get that bit right! Clearly I need to be more vigilant with my copy/pastes, sorry. Xx

We were all new once and all made boo-boos. Best get it all sorted now before the silly season gets underway.
There are many wonderful guardian angels on this site, most helped me when I first started out xx

1 Like

Done the 3 above x

1 Like

Spooky hair accessory!

https://folksy.com/items/7042341-Halloween-hair-band-gothic-Alice-band-trick-or-treat-spooky-fascinator

I have viewed and loved the three above!

Hello there :slight_smile:
Iā€™ve just viewed the 4 above as wasnā€™t certain who the third was! Very best to all my fellow makers:slightly_smiling_face: Hereā€™s this evenings offering from meā€¦Ps Just seen Debbs Alice band on the Folksy pictures page so it seems to work Yey Hey!

2 Likes

Folksy pictures page?
Where is this place ā€¦I must find it! lol :smiley:

Hereā€™s one of my favourite things to make. Now off to view above

1 Like
1 Like