Folksy Ltd

Recycled and Ethical Makes

(Sara Smith) #81

(Minerva) #82

Men’s scarf in 100% cotton.

(MadeintheTemple) #83

Upcycled an old tray cloth into a couple of zipped bags.

(Natalie Ofkants) #84

I love up cycling, I have a few items in my shop, such as handbags made from gents neck ties.

Or from two flat caps.

Just a few examples.
Natalie x

(PetraBradleyPrints) #85

Corner of an old tablecloth bag.

(Minerva) #86

Set of hearts made of lovely and luxurious materials.

(PetraBradleyPrints) #87

From a bag of old offcuts in a charity shop, this beautiful old Liberty fabric appeared.

(Claire Woodhead) #88

I have designed a new tea cosy using recycled wool and cotton yarns. I hope to be making a whole range of items in these new yarns.

(Sara Smith) #89

(MadeintheTemple) #90

My second recycled bag from a tea tray cloth. This time with a pink zip and lining.

(Plumporridge) #91

Today I have listed this sewing needle case made using embroidery from a vintage table cloth.

(Max Pring) #92

I have been using recycled silver recently also just switched to recycled material boxes, it took a while to find what I was looking for, now I just need to update all my listings :roll_eyes:

(Pippa Mac) #93

The covers of my chart and map books are all upcycled from vintage materials. Here are my listings for today.

(Minerva) #94

(Claire Woodhead) #95

Recycled wool and mixed fibres

(Plumporridge) #96

Repurposed leather for the base of this tote bag. It used to be part of my brother’s sofa.

(PetraBradleyPrints) #97

A leftover scrap from jumble sale vintage Sanderson curtains.

(Witty Dawn) #98

All of my items are made from vintage fabrics . This lampshade was made using repurposed curtain.

(Tina Martin) #99

Printed on 100% recycled card;
https://folksy.com/items/7092625--Eco-Friendly-Card-Heart-Tree

(Mel) #100

I’ve had these vintage curtains on the shelf for a while and then a charity shop find provided the perfect lining ready for this yoga bag