Recycled and Ethical Makes

3 Likes

Men’s scarf in 100% cotton.

1 Like

Upcycled an old tray cloth into a couple of zipped bags.

1 Like

I love up cycling, I have a few items in my shop, such as handbags made from gents neck ties.

Or from two flat caps.

Just a few examples.
Natalie x

Corner of an old tablecloth bag.

4 Likes

Set of hearts made of lovely and luxurious materials.

From a bag of old offcuts in a charity shop, this beautiful old Liberty fabric appeared.

4 Likes

I have designed a new tea cosy using recycled wool and cotton yarns. I hope to be making a whole range of items in these new yarns.

2 Likes
2 Likes

My second recycled bag from a tea tray cloth. This time with a pink zip and lining.

1 Like

Today I have listed this sewing needle case made using embroidery from a vintage table cloth.

2 Likes

I have been using recycled silver recently also just switched to recycled material boxes, it took a while to find what I was looking for, now I just need to update all my listings :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The covers of my chart and map books are all upcycled from vintage materials. Here are my listings for today.

3 Likes

Recycled wool and mixed fibres

2 Likes

Repurposed leather for the base of this tote bag. It used to be part of my brother’s sofa.

1 Like

A leftover scrap from jumble sale vintage Sanderson curtains.

3 Likes

All of my items are made from vintage fabrics . This lampshade was made using repurposed curtain.

1 Like

Printed on 100% recycled card;
https://folksy.com/items/7092625--Eco-Friendly-Card-Heart-Treeeco%20heart%20tree%20card

3 Likes

I’ve had these vintage curtains on the shelf for a while and then a charity shop find provided the perfect lining ready for this yoga bag

2 Likes