Rogue shops attn Admin

Reported them

Did anyone look at the ā€œmaterialsā€?
ā€˜Whiteface woodland sheep woolā€™ and ā€˜aluminium bottle topsā€™ - is this some sort of underworld code?!!

Just spotted the bottle tops.

Just spotted another store as well just arrived on site

[Louis Vuitton bag ](https://Louis Vuitton bag )

1 Like

Reported several yesterday. Disappointed that Folksy do nothing about it, a simple vetting before going live would stop all this as rogue shops would not bother to continue with the process, still falls on deaf ears.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve reported this one too.

Galaxy Food Flavours? Mass produced on another website. Come on, Folksy, get them gone.

Thereā€™s also someone selling a cork backpack for Ā£1 that is identical to a seller on Etsy selling the same bag for Ā£137.

The ones I reported are still there. Should be sorted first thing this morning.

I reported the bags and several other shopsā€¦and the swan necklace which comes from Chinaā€¦loads of identical ones onlineā€¦sigh
I also report the printed card last weekā€¦cost Ā£10 plus Ā£10 shipping in the UK?..instant warning signs

They might be classed as supplies which are allowed to be sold (even commercially produced ones)

I have reported as a licensed item, mass produced as the other items listed.

Thereā€™s someone flogging mass produced Chinese import cosmetics on here. Iā€™ve found every single item on either Ali Express or a site selling imported stuff.

1 Like

Have you reported the shop to Folksy?

1 Like

Does a bear **** in the woods?

(I tried to type yes but the message was too short) :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now I am thinking what the dotted word is :joy: naughty step here I come.

Sometimes find it difficult to decide what is that and what is handmade. Agree this one was cheap tat.

Some things are easier to spot than others. Iā€™m not sure why Folksy doesnā€™t insist on seeing a copy of a cosmetic sellerā€™s CPSR which is a legal requirement to sell.

2 Likes