September weekly listings and promotions 17th - 23rd September

Welcome to the September weekly listings and promotions thread.

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly.
Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.
Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post.

Thank you

Sue

1 Like

Kicking off the week with some earrings.

Looking forward to seeing your work

Sue x

2 Likes
3 Likes

Newly listed 5 minutes ago!!

3 Likes

I haven’t been around much recently due to some health issues. I’ve pinned all your goodies to my September board. My new listings are these large coin purses which I made a few weeks ago but didn’t get round to listing.

2 Likes

A Christmas Tree Decoration

2 Likes

Just restocking my shop having let it go as I was concentrating on my Etsy shop.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Getting a bit Christmassy here!

Good to see you (& your lovely purses) Helen @PocketfulCreations. Hope your health issues are resolving.

Continuing with the Christmas theme

2 Likes

Just listed this card and coaster combination

1 Like

Haven’t been around very much lately having had a horrid month, my dear old Dad passed away. It’s the first time I’ve had to organise everything and I think I’m only just beginning to get my normal head back on.
I’ve pinned all the above gorgeous goodies to my Folksy Weekly Board and have listed this…

1 Like

Lynn I’m so sorry to hear about your Dad.
Lovely to see you here again

Sue xx

1 Like