Sewing Gift Ideas

Yay im looking forward to the sewing bee tonite ut always kick starts my sewing bug ti make some clothes for myself. :laughing:

Here’s a few of my

I have pin cushions and needle cases

https://folksy.com/items/6633853-Sewing-needle-case-in-Liberty-print-needlecase

hi, here are two of my items from my sewing accessory range
Description

A pretty linen based pin cushion incorporating a 4 inch embroidery hoop with a wooden base. The flower detail in the centre is a rose printed cotton in cream with pinks and purple flowers, with machine free embroidery in gold and lilac

Inspiration

I love sewing and collecting old sewing bits and bobs ( ie spindles, thimbles, cotton reels). I also like the idea of combining items to make new products and decided to take an embroidery hoop and make a new use for it … the hoop pin cushion was created.

1 Like

and here is my second one…

A 3 inch embroidery hoop pin cushion with a wooden base perfect for needles and pins. using a calico base a flower has been positioned and secure in the centre with free machine embroidered The words pin & needles are embroidered onto the fabric in purple thread.
I love sewing and collect sewing bits and bobs ( spindles, cotton reels, thimbles etc ). I also love the idea of using sewing equipment to make new products - the embroidery hoop is a perfect example of this…

This was originally a Valentine’s card but no reason it can’t be used for other occasions!

My Knicker kits make great sewing gifts

I’ve got lots of sewing themed cards in my shop…

Jeanie

Crochet leaf pin cushion…

A needle case that actually keeps you and your fingers safe!

And a needle case that includes a home for your thimble:

(http://happycaps.co.uk)
I make fabulous shower caps for fabulous people. Each shower cap is created and made on a base of vinyl with a cover of one or two layers of tulle or net, broderie anglaise, organza or cotton fabric. The elastic is cased or edged in binding, depending on the style of the shower cap. It is then finished with flowers, bows, birds, or whatever the theme of the shower cap is. All the shower caps are named and have a story about them, in the form of a poem, prose or facts.

I love creating these works of art, as not only are they beautiful, they are practical too and also enhance the bathroom decor. I also love turning them into characters with interesting stories built round them. My first creation was called ‘Susannah’s Secret’ based on an opera of that name. In the opera Susannah’s secret is the fact that she is a smoker but her husband thinks she is having an affair becasue she smells of smoke. I imagined Susannah wearing a shower cap to hide the smell of the smoke in her hair - and my first Glamour Lady was born!

I have a notebook and cover, ideal for a sewer - for those ideas, measurements or just for a few doodles whilst you are thinking about your next project. https://folksy.com/items/6841143-A5-Notebook-Cover-Dressmaker

PS I’m not sure how to put a picture on here!

I have a selection of sewing accessories in my shop, I will show a few, do pop over.

I have lots of sewing supply items and also needle cases. Here are a couple of them -

Here are some of my Recent custom made orders. Bowden’s Unique Boutique #BowdensUnique #showcase #craft-talk

At Roschmoquilting, we have a large selection of handmade pin cushions in Liberty fabrics.
Each measuring 10 cm by 10 cm and sent free of charge in the UK.

Ro from Roschmoquiltingco ‘No detail too small that can’t be made bigger’.

I have a pin cushion in heart shape, for men or women. Hand knitted in British wool.

Hi Sasha! thanks so much for the mention :slight_smile:

A necklace that doubles up as a pincushion!

Some Sewing needle cases

Sewing pattern clipboard for organisation. I use these!

A field mouse pin cushion.

1 Like