Share your Folksy High Fives 2021

I spotted a really lovely review left for me today. I always feel so nervous sending things out so having such positive feedback is a welcome relief. I have also uploaded quite a few new listing which feels like a big win for me.

7 Likes

I love it when that happens, reviews are the best surprises and each one is a celebration Tan- well done! :tada: :partying_face: :clap:

1 Like

I was sent an email today to confirm I had just reached 50 sales on Folksy- woohoo!
Awesome start to my weekend, could this be an omen for the England squad tomorrow- hope so!

Annie x

5 Likes

Fantastic! Well done on reaching 50 Annie xxx

1 Like

Happy, happy! :partying_face: :pray: xx

I had one order over the weekend for 4items which took me to my 10th sale on Folksy!

6 Likes

Fantastic xx :clap:

1 Like

I’m new to Folksy and I listed my bracelet and keyrings and its had some good feedback

1 Like

1 Like

This Sunday I’m taking part in the Broadway Gallery Artists and Makers Fair in Letchworth Garden City ! I’m excited because it’s my first ever craft fair - If you’re in the area, do pop by and say hello :wave:

3 Likes

Recently retired and have just relaunched my Folksy shop selling fine art photography. Really excited to do so. Loving the new features like the Plus account and the variations tool, this lets me put on tempting prices for a basic print but give variations to upsell at bigger margins.
Clearly I am getting better at this as my overnight figures are better than ever - need to work on getting those conversions from lookers to buyers though.

This is one of my recent listings which I am very proud of.

2 Likes

I have one of my Flower Garden pieces in the magazine Shire this month!
It’s in a homes and shopping feature called Blooming Beautiful :smile:

8 Likes

Well done! :+1: :clap: :heart_eyes_cat::tada::partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I now have over 140 handmade pet accessories listed on Folksy with four 5* reviews mostly for dog jackets which I love making. I’ve planned ahead for winter & made warm waterproof, fleece lined dog jackets in 4 different colours & 4 different sizes with more colours to make.

i was wondering why the icons for social media, normally below editing etc on right hand side, have gone except for ‘Tweet’ & 'PinIt
“. I always add my products to Twitter & Pinterest leaving a Folksy link to my shop. This does pay off as my statistics show an interest from Twitter - that’s great. BUT why have the Facebook & 'Likes” been removed? It was good to add links to my shop there too & FB friends would see, like & comment on what I’d posted.

I hit the big 400th sale yesterday!!!

8 Likes

Up early on Sunday morning heading out the door to a craft class and Cha Ching. Batty Pumpkin Halloween Bed Spring flying out of my sewing shed this morning to his new mantlepiece. May only be my third sale - happy face!

4 Likes

And then you receive this e:mail: Still smiling.
Hi Katie.

I have just received my bedspring witchy pumpkin and I LOVE it!! Beautifully made, am really looking forward to having him out come the 1st of Oct 😊.

Thank you so much.

5 Likes

Exciting news, one of my Cornish Spoons hand carved scoops is featured in the September edition of Landscape Magazine. #folksyhighfives

9 Likes

My high fives are that 4 1/2 years since loosing my sight, I have a shop with 100 items and I had my first sale, probably for Christmas, even before I began my promotion! Sight loss was so horrendous that, I decided, if I could cope with allof that, then I could push myself to greater heights with my wire work.

Actually sales began last year with local people, so I did not even get the chance to put them in the shop. So buy for Chriiistmas from Wendy of Jewels in Harmony. I take natural stones, ready polished, which are from nature’s pallet, created by God. I enfold them in simple wire patterns and they then embrace the wearer with God’s love. What could be better than that? I have many more already made to add to my shop, when I get the time!

6 Likes