Share your Folksy High Fives 2021

Hi!I have a new website where my paintings and other products get sent to my Folksy shop. It is early days but hope that my efforts with the website will mean sales at my shop in Folksy. I also have a portfolio that is printed and available on line. My blog ends with these words ( I hope that is OK)
“Folksy is the home of British craft - the place to buy handmade gifts and original artwork, sold directly by the artists and designers who have created them. Made with love, every purchase from Folksy supports a genuine craftperson”

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I just open my shop this month all excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because it’s a new venture for me after my employment was affected by the Covid and nervous because I wasn’t sure if the business was going to work as I’m new at this.
But I’m happy to share that I’ve already had 25 sales since I started. It’s a HUGE encouragement for me!

5 Likes

We have been trying a new technique called Keum Boo and must say the results are lovely. It really makes the gold pop on the patina silver and for a first go this is a huge win as we didn’t melt it and the gold fused beautifully

4 Likes

Hi,
My shop Textiles24 has just had its first sale! Yippee! Am really pleased.:smiley:

2 Likes

So pleased to find one of my cards has been added to the Green and Gold Gift guide - the first time one of my items has been added to a Gift Guide!

2 Likes

My high five is that after a very long 13 week drought I have at last made another sale…phew :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

Hi everyone. We’re celebrating joining Folksy and setting up our @SunnyStudios shop here. We’ve managed to list over 80 items so far and have many more do we are now waiting for that magical first sale so we can really unleash our happy dance!

We are a husband and wife team who both love photography and creating things and we are trying to raise money for an adapted bungalow as one of us is now disabled and in a wheelchair. Our crafts take our mind of everything and give us something to focus on so we look forward to being a part of this community.

3 Likes

Well, I am so pleased to see that 1 of my necklaces has been included in the Christmas gift guide.

4 Likes

My 11 year old daughter has added some bracelets to my shop and sold 3. She is trying to raise money for Cancer Research in memory of her grandma.

https://folksy.com/shops/JuniperSpools/collections/309534-bracelets

7 Likes

I had an item added to the ‘Folksy Favourites’ :heart_eyes_cat::partying_face::hugs::heart_eyes_cat::partying_face::hugs::heart_eyes_cat::partying_face::hugs:

3 Likes

Ohhhhh Have fun. Enjoy yourself and remember to have the coffee pot beside you as you’ll take ages looking through all the other fabulous Folksy creators. Good luck, wishing you lots of sales and wonderful feedback.

1 Like

I have just reached 500 sales on Folksy, it’s taken a while but so exciting!
The quilted teacup on Folksy

9 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Thank you Helen.

1 Like

Its been soooooo long since us 3 folksy sellers @jobagshawjewellery @BoyneWh and me @PetraBradleyPrints have done a winter exhibition together with our group Inspired from York. BUT this weekend is it! Time to dust down the old suitcases with the Folksy stickers on!

5 Likes

I did the first Art trail for two years- it felt marvellous to meet people and explain and talk about the crafts and things I make and to meet fellow creators!

3 Likes

Customer loved seeing her sea glass in the finished design

5 Likes

Awesome, first of many :slight_smile:

I’ve just seen a five star review on my shop for the first baby blanket I’ve sold on here, definitely made me very happy! :grinning:

8 Likes

That’s fabulous

1 Like