Share your High Fives!

We’ve finally reached the big 5-0. Made our 50th sale today and could not be happier. We still get that excited feeling every time a new sale comes up, as i’m sure you all must do.

Thanks to everyone for the likes and support, lets hope all us Folksy sellers continue with our successes :slight_smile:

Best Wishes,
Miles By Design

2 Likes

I’ve just had my first Folksy sale! Only been open just less than 2 weeks :grin:, so excited for the next!

4 Likes

:grinning: Yaay - I’ve just been accepted for Craftjuice! After reading the forums I thought I should give it a try. I hope it will help me attain my first sale here on Folksy.

I’m not one for promoting on social media but I think I will have to try harder x

1 Like

Hi, that’s great news, what is craft juice? I haven’t come across it before

Hurraayy, I am into double figures!
I showed a little clutch of lavender bags on the Folksy Group FB page last week, and a lovely customer bought them all!

Hi Amy,

I just came across it in the forums on a thread but the link seems to have disappeared that I read mine on
here is one link How to use Craftjuice?

It is a place to vote and promote each others work, I think it’s American? Here’s the direct link for you

Thanks I will take a look :slight_smile:

I am so happy to say I have just had my 100th sale :grin: Thanks to folksy and to all of my customers of my jewellery. Rosie x

After a very busy weekend which followed a pretty busy week I am delighted to say that I made it to No 1

YIPPEE and FANTASTIC

and thank you to all my lovely, lovely customers
and a Very Big Extra Thank you to Dottie of @dottiedesigns aka British Crafters - My Folksy shop is the proof that your promotion works :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fantastic Joy and very well deserved your shop is full of the most beautiful items.
I was chuffed to bits to find that I made it to No.27 during last week.
:grinning:

3 Likes

Well done @JOYSofGLASS !!
I thought I had seen your item’s in the ‘Sold’ slot on the front page quite a lot recently!
Well deserved :grinning:

Thanks Kim …it was the customer who bought 6 Stars of David. That got me to the very top :slight_smile:

Thanks Lyn. Well done on getting there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! Thanks! Your work is fabulous and very easy to shout from the roof tops about :slight_smile: Well done! Amazing x

1 Like

Well done Joy - you deserve it!

Thank you Martine. It never lasts long but lovely to be there even if only for the day :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Delighted that Gary’s Barnacle Geese, ‘Taking flight’ linocut print has been selected to be included in the annual exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists held at the Mall Galleries, London. Exhibition runs from 19 - 29 Oct if anyone is in the area.

5 Likes

Have now passed 900 sales and I’m aiming for 1000 by the end of the year - not sure if I’ll do it but I’m going to do my best.

4 Likes

The very best of luck xxx

Folksy shared my card on Facebook today - Yay! Thank you Folksy :smiley:

1 Like