Share your High Fives!

We have just sold one of these little beauties…and have finally reached 100 sales :blush:

So chuffed…Thank you Folksy, you have really helped us increase our sales! :grinning:

5 Likes

Had forgotten about my Folksy shop. Oops! Had my first sale out of the blue last week. And one of my artworks was tweeted by @folksy today which was fantastic and such a huge surprise!

4 Likes

I have just sold my first crocheted blanket. It was the first one in my shop, which I opened in January 2016 & it was the most expensive one. I am so happy!

2 Likes

Delighted to have had such lovely feedback from my first two Folksy customers! Rushed out to the workshop to make more spoons…

3 Likes

Congrats Charlotte @MillStreamGlass your spoons are gorgeous x

Thanks Emma, that’s so kind :slight_smile: Loving your sausage dog coasters in particular - they made me smile! @TheCornishCoasterCompany

1 Like

I have just joined the Folksy Seller Newsletter. Hope I get some promotion as I am in need of some sales!!!

1 Like

Hi I have just put up my first ever items onto Folksy and am excited to see how well this great platform will work. We are a small family run framing business in Tyrone Ireland called ‘Celtic Corners’ and we started to put together these beautifully hand-crafted in house, mini-figure box frames. I hope you all like them and let me know your thoughts

Thrilled to find that we’ve just sold our first item on Folksy - a handmade leather journal, one of our range of books, journals and folios. Thank you!
Valerie Wheeler, Larkwood Studio

4 Likes

Yay!! I’ve just reached my 50th sale. I can’t stop smiling :blush:

Karen

6 Likes

Yay - just hit 600 sales, so to celebrate that (and that fact it’s a bank holiday) I’ve got a discount code running at the mo… “whoop600” :smiley:

4 Likes

Just reached 25 sales :grin:

I have a bank holiday weekend sale running with code bholiday5

3 Likes

I’ve just made my 20th sale…yay! It was these cute trainers :smile:

https://folksy.com/items/6684438-3-6-months-baby-booties-trainers-tennis-style-shoes-gifts-for-babies-

3 Likes

Thrilled to have just sold one of my favourite bracelets and even more excited when I realised it was my 10th sale here on Folksy - I’m now in double figures!

4 Likes

Just reached 500 sales

4 Likes

Thank you for adding 2 of my items to the Father’s Day gift guide :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just seen I have 2 items in the fathers day gift guide too. Im over the moon first time in a gift guide. New photos must be sooooo much better. Thank you

7 Likes

Just made my 300th sale. I am sooooo delighted!

5 Likes

Hi! This is my first ever post… I made my first ever sale a couple of weeks ago and one if my items was just added to Nursery Decor gift guide!!! I’m thrilled with this as I’ve had my shop for 5 whole years and I feel included in the community now. :slight_smile: I have arrived!!!

7 Likes

Hi there!
Not long after hitting the 700 milestone in my stationery shop, I’ve now just gone over the 700 in my supply shop…woohoo!
Thanks to all my loyal and very supportive customers and fellow folksy sellers and friends, and all at folksy admin…thank you , Steph xx

https://folksy.com/shops/StephShortSupplies

And

7 Likes