Share your High Fives!

So happy, reached 250 sales earlier today, thanks so much to all my lovely customers and folksy folk :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I reached 500 sales a few days ago - lovely to get my email from Folksy notifying me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a painting in The Secret Rose Auction and have had 3 bids so far. Only a few days to go!!

https://paddle8.com/auction/secretrose/ Postcard sized works have been donated to the auction by artists and celebrities and all proceeds go to support the Rose Ward for children with heart and lung conditions and to refurbish the playroom.

All works on view online at the above link and at Royal Brompton Hospital 27 May-8 June & Flowers Gallery, London E2, 9 June 6-8:30pm. Bids start at £25 The Royal Brompton is at the forefront of research, care and treatment of heart and lung conditions.

I just got my 50th Sale! Yay! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now I know it’s not much but I just got my 5th sale! It has been along time since I have updated my shop as I got a bit disheartened when I only made one sale last time and didn’t cover the costs of my listings. So I am thrilled that after just 2 days into adding my new products a lovely lady has ordered 3 things. Although I am also a little sad to see them go.

I now have a 9 week old little boy and have been re-inspired. I’m sure it is his beautiful little model face that has helped :blush:

3 Likes

Celebrating having started my Folksy shop a year ago today! But, have only sold 1 item in that year, so not a very big celebration.

1 Like

Yay! I’ve just done a complete overhaul of my old shop - new name, new look and completely new products, as I decided to focus on my real passion - nature. Really chuffed to get my first sale in the new shop this week! All thanks to the Folksy free listings weekend which finally gave me the push to get my new products listed. Thanks Folksy!

1 Like

I have one extra big “high five”. I opened my Folksy shop today and have just had my first sale. Thank you to my first buyer and to you Folksy, so exciting. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

4 Likes

I’ve just listed my very first items on Folksy - finally took the plunge!!:smile_cat:

1 Like

I’ve reached 1,500 sales - yay! That makes me a very happy bunny :smiley:

3 Likes

Bead and Jewellery Magazine have published an interview with me about kumihimo. (It’s issue 71)

2 Likes

That’s great - did they send you a pdf of it?

They were very professional, I got a draft to proof read before they published it. I bought the magazine myself, and need to scan it.

1 Like

Thrilled to be added to Folksy Favourites, what a lovely surprise.

2 Likes

I’m in Folksy Favourites too :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m absolutely astounded to have reached 750 sales :blush::blush::blush: thanks everyone :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I now have a jpg of it.

I’ve made it to 50 sales and I’m over the moon!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Absolutely delighted to be on Folksy favourites and reaching my 10th sale! yippee . i have had a bottle of fizzy wine gathering dust waiting for this moment. Brilliant.

1 Like

Thank you for featuring one of my bottle cap scenes in Folksy Favourites! This one sold yesterday! :grinning:

1 Like