Folksy Ltd

Share your High Fives!

(Tina Martin) #543

Well done! Not surprised your lampshades are lovely :slight_smile:

(Tina Martin) #544

Well done! amazing! :slight_smile:

(Adien Crafts) #545

Happy dancing to reach my 700 sales goal this week , thank you to my lovely customers xxx

(Suzanne Francis) #546

Im happy to say I’ve had my 300th sale ! i’d love to be featured :blush: but probably won’t be .Here’s to plenty more sales for everyone!

(Sue) #547

Very happy to have just got over the 850 sales mark :blush::blush::blush: thanks to all my wonderful customers :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

(Lynn Britton) #548

I’ve made it to the Folksy Best Seller list, yipee. Many thanks to all those who made it possible
:grinning:

(Andy) #549

I’m a Folksy favourite!

www.folksy.com/folksy-favourites

It’s always nice to be liked.

(PetraBradleyPrints) #550

I’m a Folksy favourite too, and I sold it! May only be sale no 3 in this shop, but a massive boost to me.
Thanks Folksy team.

(Andy) #551

Its all great news! Keep Going!

(Sharon Cleghorn) #552

Not Folksy related but I still gave myself a High Five :grinning:. Local garden centre bought 8 of my framed prints for their cafe so feeling prety chuffed :sunflower:

(Rachel Ward) #553

Super excited as I’ve won the @TheoPaphitis #SBS this week on their 6th Anniversary! :smiley: My twitter feed is going mental.:smiley:

(vendimialightingco) #554

Worked with the Scandinavian Kitchen in London to fit out their newly renovated cafe with our lights!

(Kirsti Brown) #555

Feeling elated! Yesterday I reached just over 150 sales on Folksy with a large order of Christmas decorations. Just re-stocked the shop and hope this is a positive start to the festive season.
https://folksy.com/items/6914839-A-Trio-of-Trees

(pragyaagarwal) #556

Folksy recently insagrammed my handprinted products which I was so surprised, delighted and grateful about! Now, wouldn’t it be a bonus to get a sale or two!

(Detola and Geek) #557

Thanks so much luv. Sorry for the late reply :heart_eyes:

(Emma) #558

I’m so pleased that I made it passed 30 sales! Not many compared to some but I’m happy dancing!

(Tina Martin) #559

That’s great news, here’s to many more :slight_smile:

(Amanda Hartley) #560

I just hit 400 sales in my little shop Hofficraft!
Big Gin and tonic for me tonight!
Thanks to everyone who has bought from me and Thanks folksy!

(pragyaagarwal) #561

Little acorns and all that. Just pleased that my Wren Etching was featured in Folksy Favourites! :slight_smile:

(Joy Salt) #562

Not seen any High Five shout outs in the Foliksy news letter for weeks - has it been forgotten ? @folksycontent xx