Folksy Ltd

Share your High Fives!

(Camilla) #563

We’ve changed the format around Joy but we’re constantly tweaking things to see what works best, so they may reappear. In the meantime we’d love you to keep posting them here because we always like hearing good things and we do still share them and tweet them out.

(Joy Salt) #564

Thanks Camilla. I had noticed that you had lots of other things to feature. Just an idle query really. :slight_smile:

(Christine E.) #565

I’ve finally staggered to the peak that is 700 sales!..:slight_smile:

(Little Ramstudio) #566

Both delighted here that Gary’s ‘Speckled Wood’ limited edition linocut is on show at the Mall Galleries, London. It is being exhibited in the Society of Wild Life Artists (SWLA) annual exhibition - the Natural Eye.
If anyone is off to the show, do let us know if you spotted our Butterflies :slight_smile:

(Kerry Lotery) #567

Congratulations on your success. As long as you are doing what you love and able to make money at it! Give yourself a high five if no one else does! X

(PetraBradleyPrints) #568

At last! Some Independent makers will get a Christmas chalet during St Nicholas Fair in York; and I’ve been selected to be one of them. Really chuffed.Come and visit…

(Sue) #569

I have just reached the amazing total of 900 sales here on Folksy, thank you to each and everyone of you that has bought something from me to help me get here today :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

https://folksy.com/shops/SueTrevor

(LittleTrinketGirl) #570

I’ve only been listing my items for a week and have sold two pendants to one lady. I’m so thrilled that someone likes my work enough to purchase…thought it might take a while to get seen!

(Stephanie Short) #571

Hi all
Just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has bought my work, I’ve just reached the 800 milestone in my stationery shop…many many thanks Steph x

(Maxine Veronica) #572

Yay well done Steph @stephshortstationery very well deserved. I just passed 455 :slight_smile: the real total is actually a bit higher as some of those were multiple items. Also celebrating just over 4 years with this shop, which opened in September 2012 (I have been here a while had 2 other shops before this one (one for jewellery and one for art) from way back in 2010 but combined them into one when the plus account came out). There have been some ups and downs along the way and numerous new banner designs but I love my Folksy Shop :slight_smile:

(Tammy Betson) #573

Mark and I have just had a cracking weekend at two different events. And Mark’s work has been selected to be included in the Ilminster Arts Centre Exhibition throughout the whole of December.
So I am going over to deliver 25 framed prints and two originals on Friday (all of which will be for sale), hopefully the first of a few deliveries over the month!

https://www.themeetinghouse.org.uk/visual_arts/1642

(Emma) #574

I have had my first order to Switzerland and reached 40 sales so I’m really pleased :smile:

(Tammy Betson) #575

Marks new colouring book is now available on Amazon! I will also be selling some copies on my folksy shop as of next week too.

(Jane Marshall) #576

Hurray!! Just made my 700th sale on Folksy… Christmas has come early at Beaded Garden HQ!

(Samantha Webb) #577

https://folksy.com/items/6890576-Old-Ted-Hessian-Burlap-Artist-Bear I made my 10th sale today, not a big achievement to some but I am over the moon ecstatic! xxx

(Deborah Jones) #578

Just had my 900 th sale :tada: Thanks Folksy and to all my customers X

(Sue) #579

Whoooooooo Hooooooooo just had my 1000th sale on Folksy! Many thanks to everyone :blush:

And especially to Lynn Britton @erkinwald for being my 1000th :blush::blush::blush:

(Annie Storkey) #580

Just realised I made my 600th sale over the weekend! :slight_smile:

(Lynn Britton) #581

Brilliant Sue @SueTrevor, so well deserved your items are gorgeous.
Lynn :smile:

(Lynn Britton) #582

Well done Annie @HeavenlyAnarchist, lovely shop full of wonderful items.
Lynn :smile: