Folksy Ltd

Share your High Fives!

(LittleTrinketGirl) #583

Hi all, congrats to you all! Brilliant! You must all be over the moon.
What’s the secret? :grinning: (Apart from the lovely items you’re all making) x

(Sue) #584

Sadly, hard work… :persevere: but hey, your doing OK, I believe your shop hasn’t been open long :blush::blush::blush:

(LittleTrinketGirl) #585

The hard work pays off though Sue, it’s well deserved by you all. :grinning:
My shop hasn’t been open long, as you said, so I have high hopes to be as established as you and the other nice people on Folksy eventually. You’re all so kind, talented and helpful, it feels like a little security blanket to be honest. We’re never left in the dark with any queries or concerns. I picked the right place to sell x

(Rhiannon Rose) #586

Tenth sale today! So pleased (it’s been a tough year, and it’s not over yet)

(jonhitchcock) #587

Just hit the 30 sales mark! :smiley:

I know that’s tiny compared to some of you seasoned sellers… but it makes me rather happy!

Looking forward to a superb 2017 with a number of exciting new items soon to hit the shop

Hope everybody has had a great buildup to Christmas

( Valerie Dockerty) #588

Hit 600 sales at the weekend on Folksy! thanks to all my customers

(Kim Blythe) #589

Thank you @folksycontent for adding my bag to Folksy Favourites!

(Martine Brumwell) #590

I was really chuffed this morning to see that I’m 12th in the Folksy best sellers list. I set myself a target in late October to see if I could sell another 100 items on Folksy before Christmas- didn’t quite make the 100, but I sold 89 in 2 months, which I’m really pleased about. I love my little Folksy shop and really enjoy making my little creations - so a big thank you to Folksy for giving me the opportunity.

(Martine Brumwell) #591

I’m now 9th - yeah! My little mice are all very excited :blush:

(EVWellsArt) #592

I joined Folksy last night and I’m looking forward to listing more and sharing the jourey with you all. P.S. I LOVE colour :slight_smile:

(Ant Clay) #593

Hi everyone, just starting to find my way around the lovely Folksy.com world.

I set-up a sideline business called Sails and Stories late in 2016 (too late really as I wasnt established enough to take advantage of xmas rush!)

I’ve now found Folksy and setup my shiny new shop yesterday https://folksy.com/shops/SailsandStories selling upcycled sailcloth Pocket Squares.

I’d love and very much appreciate any feedback anyone has and I look forward to making a positive contribution on Folksy and here on the forum.

Take care!

regards,
Ant

(Martine Brumwell) #594

Yeah! I’ve now reached 500 sales! When I joined Folksy 6 years ago I had no idea I would be able to do this. I love my little shop - here’s to the next 500. Thanks to Folksy for giving me the opportunity and providing a such lovely place to sell.

(PrettyHopsAndJumps) #595

I’m new to Folksy and am enjoying discovering this new world of amazing talent. I got my first sale 3 days and I’m doing a very happy dance! :smile:

(Paul Dowling) #596

High Fives to everyone says I! It takes a lot of hard work and focus keeping a shop up and running.

Set up WooWooLucy a year back but only now giving it the time. 1st sale of 2017 a couple of days back… total a grand half dozen! As my mum would’ve cheered, “WOOWOOLUCY!”

If you get a moment please take a look, all suggestions, tips, words of wisdom, welcome and much appreciated.
Best wishes. Paul

(Thecraftycurioshop) #597

Received my congratulatory email from Folksy last night for my 300th sale.
Very happy! :grinning:

(Alison Mackenzie) #598

After 6 years on Folksy, I finally made my 100th sale. :smiley:

(Maureen Laurenson) #599

Well done Alison. Great news.
Maureen x

(Thimbleville Helen Sinden Creations) #600

Hello! I was very excited to get my 100th sale last week! It was also my first piece to be sent overseas to the Netherlands so a double excitement! Really nice to reach a milestone after all these years!

(Little Ramstudio) #601

Really pleased to have been invited to exhibit in the Mostyn ‘Bloom’ Showcase this Spring. It runs from 2 Feb - 28 May. If anyone finds themselves in North Wales do pop in for a look around :slight_smile:
https://www.mostyn.org/showcase/bloom

(Ellie Hipkin) #602

I have got an article in Stitch Magazine, March Issue (which is out now) on how to make a pebble and starfish cushion, with free hand machine embroidery and appliqué. :blush: