Folksy Ltd

Share your High Fives!

(LittleTrinketGirl) #583

Hi all, congrats to you all! Brilliant! You must all be over the moon.
What’s the secret? :grinning: (Apart from the lovely items you’re all making) x

(Sue) #584

Sadly, hard work… :persevere: but hey, your doing OK, I believe your shop hasn’t been open long :blush::blush::blush:

(LittleTrinketGirl) #585

The hard work pays off though Sue, it’s well deserved by you all. :grinning:
My shop hasn’t been open long, as you said, so I have high hopes to be as established as you and the other nice people on Folksy eventually. You’re all so kind, talented and helpful, it feels like a little security blanket to be honest. We’re never left in the dark with any queries or concerns. I picked the right place to sell x

(Rhiannon Rose) #586

Tenth sale today! So pleased (it’s been a tough year, and it’s not over yet)

(jonhitchcock) #587

Just hit the 30 sales mark! :smiley:

I know that’s tiny compared to some of you seasoned sellers… but it makes me rather happy!

Looking forward to a superb 2017 with a number of exciting new items soon to hit the shop

Hope everybody has had a great buildup to Christmas

( Valerie Dockerty) #588

Hit 600 sales at the weekend on Folksy! thanks to all my customers

(Kim Blythe) #589

Thank you @folksycontent for adding my bag to Folksy Favourites!

(Martine Brumwell) #590

I was really chuffed this morning to see that I’m 12th in the Folksy best sellers list. I set myself a target in late October to see if I could sell another 100 items on Folksy before Christmas- didn’t quite make the 100, but I sold 89 in 2 months, which I’m really pleased about. I love my little Folksy shop and really enjoy making my little creations - so a big thank you to Folksy for giving me the opportunity.

(Martine Brumwell) #591

I’m now 9th - yeah! My little mice are all very excited :blush:

(EVWellsArt) #592

I joined Folksy last night and I’m looking forward to listing more and sharing the jourey with you all. P.S. I LOVE colour :slight_smile:

(Ant Clay) #593

Hi everyone, just starting to find my way around the lovely world.

I set-up a sideline business called Sails and Stories late in 2016 (too late really as I wasnt established enough to take advantage of xmas rush!)

I’ve now found Folksy and setup my shiny new shop yesterday selling upcycled sailcloth Pocket Squares.

I’d love and very much appreciate any feedback anyone has and I look forward to making a positive contribution on Folksy and here on the forum.

Take care!

(Martine Brumwell) #594

Yeah! I’ve now reached 500 sales! When I joined Folksy 6 years ago I had no idea I would be able to do this. I love my little shop - here’s to the next 500. Thanks to Folksy for giving me the opportunity and providing a such lovely place to sell.

(PrettyHopsAndJumps) #595

I’m new to Folksy and am enjoying discovering this new world of amazing talent. I got my first sale 3 days and I’m doing a very happy dance! :smile:

(Paul Dowling) #596

High Fives to everyone says I! It takes a lot of hard work and focus keeping a shop up and running.

Set up WooWooLucy a year back but only now giving it the time. 1st sale of 2017 a couple of days back… total a grand half dozen! As my mum would’ve cheered, “WOOWOOLUCY!”

If you get a moment please take a look, all suggestions, tips, words of wisdom, welcome and much appreciated.
Best wishes. Paul

(Thecraftycurioshop) #597

Received my congratulatory email from Folksy last night for my 300th sale.
Very happy! :grinning:

(Alison Mackenzie) #598

After 6 years on Folksy, I finally made my 100th sale. :smiley:

(Maureen Laurenson) #599

Well done Alison. Great news.
Maureen x

(Thimbleville Helen Sinden Creations) #600

Hello! I was very excited to get my 100th sale last week! It was also my first piece to be sent overseas to the Netherlands so a double excitement! Really nice to reach a milestone after all these years!

(Little Ramstudio) #601

Really pleased to have been invited to exhibit in the Mostyn ‘Bloom’ Showcase this Spring. It runs from 2 Feb - 28 May. If anyone finds themselves in North Wales do pop in for a look around :slight_smile:

(Ellie Hipkin) #602

I have got an article in Stitch Magazine, March Issue (which is out now) on how to make a pebble and starfish cushion, with free hand machine embroidery and appliqué. :blush: