Share your High Fives!

I sold a bird today :slight_smile: it is a little bird, but a MASSIVE thing (for me) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Aww that’s great news, must be something in the air…hope you get plenty more sales Maisie Plumx

Just realised you was the one who sprinkled the fairy dust for good luck lol… well done again and don’t forget keep sprinkling x

1 Like

Excellent news…all sales are massive for us arn’t they :blush::slight_smile:x

1 Like

Absolutelt that counts, pleased for you x

1 Like

Haha! Yes that wa s me - here’s hoping I can sprinkle some more!

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Hi just wanted to share my excited news with you I have just managed to write up my first needle Felting kit moon gazing hare and will be available to buy from my shop by the 25th of November :smiley:ximage

2 Likes

Hi guys is my first post :wink:
I wanted to share my jewelry post in the November Bath Magazine of
green ring, blue beaded necklace and red and black necklace :):):slight_smile:

I started making my new Mulberry Green dolls and writing stories about them only 10 months ago and I’ve just sold my 100th doll - I’m planning on populating the world with Mulberry Green characters because Mulberry Green is such a happy place to be :blush:

7 Likes

Wow @MaisyMuffin! Now, I’m just wondering who is most popular - My bet is on Naughty Violet!
Just to say, writing the stories is the best ever way of promoting the dolls. You have created a whole world in Mulberry Green and who could resist being part of it?

Thanks Helen - I think I now live in Mulberry Green because I spend so much time there :blush:
Baby Daisy has been the most popular followed by Maisy, Amber and Marigold.
Surprisingly Violet isn’t as popular! Ha ha :blush:

1 Like

I reached the milestone of 1500 sales in my shop last night which was a cause for celebration :grin::star::yellow_heart::cake::grin:

3 Likes

Reached the milestone of 25 items sold, almost all sales are my coin purses and doing a little dance :dancer: this Monday afternoon.

4 Likes

Well done Marie, I have one of your purses and I can say it is lovely and so beautifully made, it always get comments when I use it. :smiley:

Thank you Lynn, lovely to hear my purse is still going strong.

Kind regards,

Marie x x

1 Like

I got my 1st Folksy sale today! Along with a lovely message of support from another seller who made the purchase. She had her first sale also and wanted to share the love :blush: thank you @FancyPantsCraftsGifts really made my day

7 Likes

Thank you @lintonscardsandcrafts. Cant wait for my card to come it is going to my best friend and I know that she will love it as much as I do. x

Yeah, I have just reached 300 sales!! I had hoped to get there by Christmas but it seemed stuck on 299 for ages, teasing me, until today when a lovely customer placed a custom order.
At least I got there before the new year!:star_struck:

6 Likes

I did it! Last year I sold 500 items and I set myself the challenge to sell another 500 this year. I’ve just sold my 500th item which now makes my sales 1500 in total. On the 10th Jan last year, I started the Mulberry Green range and it has gone really well.
Feeling chuffed :blush:

7 Likes