Share your High Fives!

Yehhhhhh…Got my first sale on Folksy since last April!!! Happy sloth day!

3 Likes

Yay, my first sale of 2019! Three planner bands are off to Australia in the morning … how cool is that?

2 Likes

I’ve had a little flurry of sales this weekend and it’s taken me over the 500 mark! I know I’ve been here forever, but I’m still very very pleased. xxx

7 Likes

I sold 2 of my large carpet bags to the Walt Disney Company in France, sadly the sale didn’t come from here, but I do have one of the same bags for sale right here right now

6 Likes

Just made my first Folksy sale!! Absolutely delighted :grinning:

4 Likes

Brilliant xxx

Congratulations Amanda! Very much deserved. x

1 Like

I got into the best sellers list this week for only the second time ever. So pleased!

4 Likes

Fabulous bag. Hope Disney gets you lots of recognition!

Thank you, sadly not heard from them yet, but there is still time, it was only in November

I have a tutorial for a valentines themed embroidery wall decoration in this months Take a Break magazine!

9 Likes

So happy to have reached 700 sales this weekend, happy days :slight_smile: :tada:

5 Likes

High Five! I have just reached my 50th sale on Folksy. I am so excited, especially as my knitwear is mostly larger and more expensive items. I never expected it and I can’t praise Folksy enough. Thank you.

6 Likes

Hi, I’ve just had my first sale and I am very happy. :slight_smile: Here’s the card I sold https://folksy.com/items/7215777-Fountain-in-the-New-River-Islington-greetings-card

4 Likes

Woohoo! Made my first sale this week. To say I am happy is an understatement. I was beginning to get a little downhearted as I had nothing but views for 6 weeks but now I’m ready to go on. Here’s the keyring I sold and posted to the lucky new owner.

5 Likes

We made a sale last week. Our first of the year :grinning:. So excited to share this news. And a big thanks to Folksy for featuring us in the Mother’s Day collection.

3 Likes

I’ve just made my first sale of a creepy rabbit and little scrap fabric butterfly, absolutely over the moon :grin:
PS this is my first post on here so hope I’ve done it right!

4 Likes

ok that’s a good idea

So thrilled made it into the top 40 this week slowly creeping up from 40 to 22 to 18 . Hoping to get to my 100th sale soon.

2 Likes

Me too! @reladesigns Am also thrilled to have hit the top 40 for the 2nd time this year.
My goal is also to get that 100th sale now, so I am rooting for you!

4 Likes