Folksy Ltd

Share your High Fives!

(reladesigns) #804

So thrilled made it into the top 40 this week slowly creeping up from 40 to 22 to 18 . Hoping to get to my 100th sale soon.

(PetraBradleyPrints) #805

Me too! @reladesigns Am also thrilled to have hit the top 40 for the 2nd time this year.
My goal is also to get that 100th sale now, so I am rooting for you!

(heatherandhome) #806

Buzzing today as I woke to find I’d sold a bee-print lavender bundle! It has made my day! :smiley:

(Lynn Davis) #807

Hi all!

I’ve only recently activated my shop on Folksy and already am sharing a couple of high fives today, as I’ve just taken my first two Folksy orders to the post office, and both sales were items that were featured on the Made in the Midlands Gift Guide, so very thankful to be included!

Maker Happy Dance!

Lynn

(Tracey Christie) #808

Had my first sale since 2016, and been added to the made in the Midlands collection, a happy bunny :slight_smile:

(Suzzie Godfrey) #809

I set myself the goal of reaching 75 folksy sales by this year end, and have smashed the target with 90 sales so far, and with a few more days to go. Looking forward to my 100th! Going to sit down this afternoon with a cup of tea and pencil in next year’s aims. Good to have a goal to work to.
Thank you to everyone who has got me this far xx

(MrsPHandicrafter) #810

I have hit the 10 sales mark now and really happy. I am almost at the 50 listings mark as well not long and i will be there ha ha

(Dee Brett) #811

I’m celebrating getting my first feedback on Folksy - all my customers to date have been guest buyers so were unable to leave any feedback. Lovely Harriet from @BirnbeckDesign bought some earrings & she’s left me such a fab review - I’m chuffed :grinning:

Feedback from buyer BirnbeckDesign

Rating:positive

Comment:Love these earrings so much. They are beautiful and I’ve been wearing them since they arrived! Denise has a great Folksy shop with lighting quick delivery and is a pleasure to buy from. Her products are different to anything else I’ve seen and look beautiful on. I will definitely be coming back!