Folksy Ltd

Share your High Fives!

Congratulations on the magazine achievement.
To make Folksy work you have to do a lot of promoting on social media to get your Folksy shop seen and drive customers to it. I looked on your Facebook page and could not see any mention of it, only your ‘other’ shop.
If you don’t tell people you are here, they won’t come…
I spend a lot tof time promoting mine on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram.

Kim
x

Thank you Kim x

Hi I am new to this site just wondering how everyone else is doing is it a good set to sell on

Just earned my third sale on Friday! I still have yet to get feedback from any of my sales, so planning on sending this latest customer an email to check in after a week and invite her to share her feedback… Has anyone ever tried to offer a discount in exchange for feedback? I know feedback raises one’s credibility tremendously, so I’m keen to get my customers feeding back, and thinking of dangling an incentive.

I don’t contact customers asking for feedback. I get pestered myself from lots of places to leave reviews etc. and it drives me potty and I never respond. If I’m happy with something and I want to leave feedback I will. I certainly wouldn’t offer a discount in return for feedback. If a customer of mine leaves feedback I want it to be because they genuinely love the item not just to get a discount.
Also, remember that currently only customers that are registered with Folksy are able to leave feedback.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

My second sale here on Folksy, but what makes it special to me is that it sold within 30 minutes or so of listing! Never had that in the ‘other place’

6 Likes

I sold this lovely lovely ring today!!! I’m doing backflips!! My fourth sale!

1 Like

Just received my first sale on Folksy, for which I am truly grateful.

Celebrating my 10th sale on Folksy, couldn’t be happier. Woke up to two sales this morning, best start to a Monday ever

1 Like

This morning I passed ‘800’ sales, yay! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m having a good week, today I recieved my catalogue from the Twitter Art Exhibition held in Edinburgh this year showing my little bumble bee which was chosen as a Curator’s Choice. :blush:
I was also told that it sold minutes after the opening of the exhibition, I’m a very happy bunny.

2 Likes

I’m so excited ! I just got my 50th sale. This giraffe design greetings card.

And I’m even more happy that it was bought by a returning customer who ordered a different design card last week!