Share your High Fives!

@ChrisStoneArtist well done, that’s amazing! Still finding my feet at folksy, just trying to get ot off the ground, so it’s so good to hear of success stories like yours

1 Like

Very excited this week, I made it to the Best sellers with 3 sales over 7 days( number 22 I think)…then it went down to 33 and today back to number 16 with the adoption of a bear…definately making me feel more positive and raring to make! :blush::slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yay, just noticed that I am in today’s best sellers list (for the first time ever)! :blush:

4 Likes

Whoop whoop, that’s brilliant…nice feeling isn’t it…I have an ambition to get into the top 10 one day…:grin::grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the Best Sellers @LilyLilyHandmade! Well done.
I can’t believe I am number seven today. If I can get into the top ten @Bearlescent, I’m sure you can. Two bears in one week ought to guarantee you a place.
My sales can be infrequent and flukey, but if you’re selling moderately priced niche items, you’re always in with a chance when you do make a sale.

2 Likes

I was so excited for you this morning when I saw you had reached the top 10 and well deserved…surprised to see I had gone up to number 12 as well…oooh almost there that top 10 place may just happen one day :blush:I don’t have regular sales on Folksy but did have a good week last week :slight_smile:maybe it will continue

1 Like

I am thrilled to have sold my first painting on Folksy. I have had a Folksy shop for about 5 months and was beginning to think I would never sell anything. The painting that I sold I had only put into my shop last month. :grinning:

5 Likes

Well done. There is such a diverse range of art on Folksy now. It’s great to see.

So pleased. I have been given a mini display in this lovely cafe window for August.
Just up the street from where I live.

10 Likes

Well done, that looks so good Petra :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the endless support!

1 Like

I’ve picked up where I started a couple of weeks ago and have now listed 20 items. I made my first sale tonight after promoting on my Facebook page!

But my biggest high five of the day is finding the ‘copy listing’ button…after the first 8 or so :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Many congratulations on your first sale.

Hi everyone! This is a silly question! :roll_eyes: where can I find the folksy best sellers list, I didn’t know about it.
I came back to folksy again recently and had my first sale on Tuesday! I’ve been promoting on pinterest and facebook and joining in on the forums.

Welcome Sarah, I’ve just returned to folksy and the best advice I can give is to join in on the forums and promote on social media…I really like pinterest :slightly_smiling_face:

First sale on folksy…:grinning:

https://folksy.com/shops/ScruffyBobsEmporium/sold_items

3 Likes

Well done :clap:

Woop woop @ScruffyBobsEmporium

Oh me! Oh my!
I have just exceeded :100: sales!
It’s taken awhile, but I have kept focused, stayed true to my heart and only knitted what I love. Thank you everyone who has encouraged me along the way with kind words and advice.
Thank you everyone who bought a hottie or coat hanger, I hope you are still enjoying them xx

6 Likes

Brilliant! What a milestone.

1 Like