Share your High Fives!

Thanks Helen. That means a lot :green_heart: :blue_heart: :orange_heart:

1 Like

Well done, Liz! When all this first started, a friend and I were chatting about there maybe being a market for face masks on Folksy. At the time, we thought we were joking! :laughing:

Thanks Christine! Who would have imagined :laughing: I think I got in early and with unique fabric! I can make them in my sleep now :laughing:

1 Like

Hi all, this is a new thread for me but was super excited to be on Folky’s Instagram this morning :partying_face:

It took me so long to join Instagram again, and have only just started using Folksy to list my work but am feeling grateful for the support of this community- just wanted to share my thoughts. All done, signing off now! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh I saw that! Beautiful stuff, and great photos. Congrats. :champagne:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

My most recent high five was making my 10th sale on Wednesday, I’m so pleased people like/want to buy my animal themed items! :heart_eyes_cat: ~

4 Likes

I feel stunned. Last week I had an amazing order of 9 items from one lovely buyer. I was on tenterhooks till I knew that they had arrived safely. Now I know that they have, I’ve got to tell someone (ha!)

7 Likes

Yay @PetraBradleyPrints :partying_face:

I like to know the item has arrived safely too before getting too happy!

Yes, after all this time, I still think things are going to be boomeranged back to me!

1 Like

Happy dancing here… There may have been a tiny squeak too :wink:
This morning I reached sale 25…so, so happy :grin: looking forward to wherever this journey leads me.

7 Likes

I got approached by an influencer on Instagram to promote my products :laughing: Must be doing something right!

4 Likes

Well done @somuchsoap- congrats!

Happy dancing with you in London :partying_face: :dancer:

1 Like

Thank you @PoppyDarling:heart: Hope it’s warmer for you than here in Scotland. My workshop is freezing today. :smiley:

1 Like

Ah yeah, luckily the sun is actually shining in London but yesterday is was very cold, enough to put the heating on, thankfully not freezing yet :cold_face: :pray:

Hope the weather treats Scotland kindly this week :crossed_fingers:

I am 2 sales away from 100! I am so excited! I can’t believe I’m actually typing these words. I’m eagerly waiting for the 100th sale. Wish me luck!! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

And it happened!! I reached 100 sales!! Champagne for everyone :smile:

6 Likes

Haha! Well done you!!

2 Likes

Yay, congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Hi I sold something a few years ago but let my shop slip for a few years but signed up to be a proper member around lockdown as I have been making pendants, gradually building my shop up, with my products and was wondering if id ever get a sale imagine my absolute delight when I noticed Id sold one to a lady down south. I sell to friends and friends of family but such a thrill to sell to a stranger through my folksy platform so Ill be uploading some new designs very soon.

6 Likes