Shout out for some help!

I wasn’t really sure where to post this, as it’s a request for help for me and hopefully a bit of fun for you. As a thank you, all participants names will go into a hat (or a random number generator) and one lucky person will get a 30% discount off any print or artwork from my shop.

It’s not a competition as there’s no right or wrong answers, and in effect I’m gathering together research material.

I’ve written a blog that explains all in more detail, but essentially, I’m asking you to share with me what you think is your Happy Place (the blog explains more!!) and linking that to one of my pictures, if one exists, that links in with your thoughts. If I don’t have a picture that summarises it, no worries, you can leave that out.

So my example was ‘I love Beach Huts as they remind me of Southwold, where I had the best holiday ever there when I was 10 and we still go back at least once every couple of years blah blah blah’ and I then linked to my latest beach Hut pic.

Blog link is here and thanks in advance to anyone who takes part. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks fun - I will have a look.

Jo

1 Like

I love this seahorse Art, my happy thoughts are in my dreams and I am a mermaid, its another world that is so beautiful with my friends the seahorses in all their variety

Sue https://folksy.com/shops/suebeacham

2 Likes

Brilliant @suebeacham - that’s exactly what I was looking for! :smile: Thank you!

I’m just bumping this up as I’m sure there are more ‘Happy Places’ out there!! :slight_smile: EDIT - PS I will choose the 30% discount random person on Monday - looks like it is @suebeacham so far!

Hi @suebeacham - I’d given a deadline of 15 Feb on my blog for this, but to be fair I did say Monday in this Folksy post! So as it was only you who contributed, my random number could only be yours!! So you have been given a 30% discount off any picture in my shop. You can use it on any picture or print. If you’d like to use it, have a look and let me know which one you’d like, and I will then reduce it or give you a discount code. Cheers!! :slight_smile: