Folksy Ltd

Show the amazing things you've made but not shown on-line

(Lynn Britton) #101

Not sure if this would class as amazing, but it’s pretty amazing that I got it finished, a flamenco skirt for me - not a very good picture I’m afraid

(Leah Wilkinson) #102

I listed this for sale last year then immediately had to unlist it again when a lady I work with asked if she could buy it. It remains my quickest sale to date!

(Helen Healey) #103

I made this owl bag this week and it sold at a Christmas fair yesterday before I’d had a chance to list it.

(Hanna-Mae Williams) #104

I may be adding this eventually, but at the moment he’s offline!

(sejleather) #105

One of the custom orders I done for Christmas, entirely hand-stitched leather tote bag …

(Lorraine Burt) #106

OOOh that’s really lovely!

(sejleather) #107

Thank you Lorraine @CaboodleWeddings

(Witty Dawn) #108

This year’s Xmas cake ! about half of it has gone now :slight_smile:

(TheLittleBoxBoutique) #109

Wedding keepsake boxes for my daughters wedding last year.
She was delighted with them, which made all the hard work SO rewarding.

(JollySmall) #110

I love a challenge and here are two of them!!

I made 12 of these Hardanger crackers for my daughter and son in law’s intimate family wedding a couple of years ago - never having done Hardanger before but always wanted to try. With a Christmas wedding I decided not to leave things till the last minute. With a relaxing holiday planned for October in Tenerife I took them with me to complete in the sunshine by the pool. On the second day of the hols my husband had a stroke, so most of them were completed by his bedside in hospital (definitely a talking point for the medics)!! Luckily all’s well that ends well and his determination to be able to ‘walk her down the aisle’ was achieved! What a story those crackers have to tell!!

And here’s the back of my lovely Alice Starmore cardigan. Not used to knitting in the round it took ages. It took me at least three weeks and several strong drinks before I plucked up the courage to cut up the ‘steek’ stitches up the front of the cardigan and trust that it wouldn’t all unravel so that I could add the button bands. I only wear it on high days and holidays!!

(Lynn Britton) #111

Made this for my friends granddaughter a few years ago

(0) #112

a mixed media pencil and watercolour i did for a friend who loves a certain dragon from her fav film! :smiley:

(Pauline Hayward) #113

I’m hoping to be making a few more of these when I get chance, especially for the festive season. These look great with a candle holder in the center.

(Sue) #114

I haven’t shown this yet, it’s a huge mantlepiece clock, 18x18" it has taken me several days to make :open_mouth:

(Sasha Garrett) #115

I was presented with an inheritied gent’s wedding band by a regular and asked me to see if I could turn it into a celtic knot style dragonfly pendant

I think his official finished portrait is still on the camera as this was a work in progress update shot hense the grubby background. The bits sawn out of his wings were soldered together to make his body so all the gold came from the original ring.

(Brenda Cumming) #116

I used to do a lot of needlefelting and these are the ones that I decided to keep for myself. (plus a crocheted teddybear)

(Kim Blythe) #117

A dress for my granddaughter

(Jan Ryan) #118

I made a Twisty the Clown from the show American Horror Story, I made him a bit nicer than the one in the show…

(Pauline Hayward) #119

I’ve just finished these 2 baskets ready for my First Craft Fair on Saturday.

(Claire Mead) #120

I made this very pretty half apron for a customer order