Folksy Ltd

Show the amazing things you've made but not shown on-line

(Heidi Meier) #141

Wow - you are talented! Looks fab. :slight_smile:

(Suzzie Godfrey) #142

This Fab Four are hopping off to a shop in Walberswick today,

(MyDesignStation) #143

Literally made three days ago and given to my best friend’s auntie. Engraved portrait of her cute granddaughter. Second photo - happy Laura & the grandma. Absolutely enjoyable experience!

(Sue) #144

I dye my own fabric, so my work is even more unique :blush: sometimes I think it’s a shame to layer the fabric with stitches and fabrics. So here is a photo of some newly dyed Egyptian cotton.

(Sonia Jayne Hawthorne) #145

I made my husband this silver ring set with a stone.

(Helen Healey) #146

I fell in love with this gorgeous fabric and made this tote bag. It sold at a craft fair the next day so it never got listed.

(Christine E.) #147

I made a load of bracelets from the stash of beads I’d amassed. I’ve put a couple of them in my shop, but I’ve given quite a few of them away to my nearest and dearest now. Here, they’re beautifully modelled by my granddaughter…

(Christina Green) #148

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1088196447952224&set=p.1088196447952224&type=3&theater

Got very rusty at posting on here as I’ve had to take a day job and have much less time to be creative. I usually make jewellery (Cgreengems) but here’s something I made for my elderly godmother - I’m hoping that it brightens her day! Dragonfly suncatcher.

(Lynn Britton) #149

A patchwork quilt made for a friend.

(Pelin Hanley) #150

Hi, All !
From me, is a Floral necklace, inspired by the Spring time… This is a large statement piece, made of porcelain clay and fired at 1260 degrees centigrade. One of my favs!

(Kim Blythe) #151

A little something for my new granddaughter

(Maureen Brazier) #152

Special commissioned order

(Maureen Brazier) #153

and for a local Prem. Baby Unit

(Sue) #154

Part of a larger piece of work I’m working on at the moment, it may take months to finish :disappointed_relieved:

(Sarah Bell) #155

That’s gorgeous @SueTrevor :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

(Lynn Britton) #156

Gosh, that’s absolutely stunning Sue
:relaxed:

(Sonia Jayne Hawthorne) #157

(Pauline Hayward) #158

I’ve been quite busy making these little sewing baskets, with magnetic sides to hold all your Pins & Needles.

(Pauline Hayward) #159

Made this yesterday along with a cream one and a red one.

(Margaret Milgate) #160

This is a double bed quilt I made for my younger daugter and her partner when they moved into their first home together. They chose the fabric and pattern and I made it for them. I’m happy to say they still love it and I love the idea that something I made keeps them cosy warm.