Folksy Ltd

Show the amazing things you've made but not shown on-line

(Pauline Hayward) #161

(Deborah Jones) #162

I made this chap today from willow, he will live in our field when he is finished.

A blanket I made for youngest grandson!

(Suzzie Godfrey) #164

Wow, that’s amazingly ​beautiful x

(Suzzie Godfrey) #165

That is a work of love, stunning x

Thank you it was, then I made a different one for the other one grandson after!!

(Margaret Milgate) #167

This is a double-bed sized quilt I made for my elder daughter and her partner .

(Lynn Britton) #168

That’s stunning Margaret, what patience you have :slight_smile:

(Margaret Milgate) #169

Thank you so much, I loved making it!

This is the one I made for eldest grandson, he didn’t need a thick one as he gets very hot

That is so beautiful, I love it…

(Margaret Milgate) #172

Thank you so much

(Helen Healey) #173

An Autumn trees cushion I made recently. It sold at a craft fair on Sunday before I’d had a chance to list it.

(Margaret Milgate) #174

This is the top of a small quilt I made for my baby grandson a couple of years ago. The small triangles were pieces left over from a quilt I made for his mam and dad.

(Sue) #175

I think I might make a border for this before sewing it all up! Each letter is approximately five and a half inches square

(Fizz Tapsell) #176

After graduating from uni, this was my first big commission piece. After creating these fish cufflinks with hematite eyes, my confidence in working in sterling silver has really grown and I have made lots of different sterling silver commission pieces since. Thank you to my friend from work for giving me the opportunity to make these. I am forever grateful.

(Wendy Morris) #177

This sits in my chair!

(Helen Healey) #178

A toiletry bag that I made for my daughter based on her childhood drawings where carrots grew above the ground :grin:

(Sue) #179

Some of you may have seen this on another thread!
This is a 12inch square planning I’m planning on exhibiting called a quilters garden :rose::rosette::herb::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::herb::rosette:

(Sasha Garrett) #180

Special commission (ssssshhh someone’s 40th birthday present)