Show us your Folksy Pinterest Boards

I just got onto Pinterest…learning to navigate (eye cross) Am I doing this right?? https://www.pinterest.co.uk/craftedbyecho/miniature-food-crafted-by-echo/

1 Like

Yup :slight_smile: it’s worth having some mixed boards too, as they’re more likely to attract interest.

I’m a bit obsessed with all these yellow lovelies! I think it’s spring coming!

1 Like

This is my latest board of gorgeousness Folksy Finds

1 Like

I have a couple :grin:

and a few more.

My Folksy Finds - Rabbits and Hares board.

1 Like

Can’t remember if I’ve shared this, but I have a board for things I’ve found:

1 Like

My Floral Folksy board.

1 Like

My Folksy Finds Board

1 Like

Here’s my Purple and Green on Folksy Board… I need to add more but haven’t had the time yet.

1 Like

Here is my pinterest board for my April finds if you would like to be able to pin to it please let me know and send my your email address associated with your pinterest account and I will set it up for you.

I have folksy pins dotted about a lot of boards

Pinterest.com/Knittingtopia

My Folksy Tote Bag board

I have a few Pinterest boards purely because quite honestly until a few weeks ago I didn’t really understand how they worked :joy::smiley: I started with boards of my own makes and basically just clicked a link from a shop to them but then realised they arn’t really for my own makes ha ha…still learning…I now have Folksy boards but as I am still learning I have no idea how to get the links onto this forum …Help Needed again !

My “Fab on Folksy” board which has a variety of sections…

2 Likes

I started this board last week as #folksyfriday and is now my Folksy favourites!

I have a few Folksy related boards, but my favourite is “My favourite colours - blues, purples and greens!

Can anyone advise on the best use of hashtags on pinterest? Should they be used on the board itself? Or each of the pins?

Oooh thank you my bear that was a lovely surprise…I don’t know how to show my pinterest boards on here.:confused: .

1 Like

I think I need to read up on how to use pinterest, basically I know howto add a pic to one of my boards but that’s it…just noticed on here someone mentioned hashtags…do we, can we use hashtags on pinterest how does it work please.