Show your projects that are not for sale

These are not on sale yet, but maybe in the future, can’t decide if to make them into Brooches or single flower stems.

Cushions I made for a special friend. The front is woven silk with a velvet back and green piping. These really were very beautiful.
It’s a nice feeling when something turns out well and you know the recipient is going to love the result.

2 Likes

I made this for a birthday present for my nephew… I’d love to make more of them but they’re not very easily transported!

2 Likes

Neither are finished so WIP as I’m using up odd and ends of yarn then my friend gave me two more carrier bags full of lovely assortment of ends of balls of yarn.

The stripy blanket is knitted in long lengths but each length is knitted into the side of the previous length as I go along.

The other one is a mitre corner (squares) where each one is knitted into the previous square.

The results are no sewing up for either other than sewing in the ends.

1 Like

Very nice!

A pyrographed and painted bangle for my friend Sally. I’ve put her name on the inside.

3 Likes

I make sculptures too, I made this couple a few years ago, can’t part with it.

2 Likes

Hand drawn lampshades !

1 Like

This bracelet was made as a birthday present for a friend’s daughter

3 Likes

Making a lap quilt for my Mums birthday.

2 Likes

loving the bright colours.

I’ve just done a Spring time exchange and one of the items I sent was a knitted pinwheel pot holder in spring colours.

I also sent this project bag the inside is white with clusters of small bright yellow spring flowers the out has paisley birds with white crewel embroidery accents.

Im making a 3rd summer dress for me.

1 Like

A cute cat necklace, part of a set as a Christmas present commission

2 Likes

Hand drawn lampshades.

Vegan nut cheese making, very nice too!

4 Likes

This is a quilt that I made for my daughter and displayed in our local craft exhibition.

5 Likes

These are some earrings and a ring made using a customers old claw set diamond rings , melted down and remodeled.
She hated the old fashioned look and wanted something simple and more contemporary that she would wear.
She collected today and thankfully loved them.

5 Likes

just for me. Resin and gems. Going to be so sparkly.

4 Likes

so rarely sew anything for myself as it feels like a busman holiday! I started again this week with a cushion project made from an old linen pillow case and a tea towel (soz purchased from the other side!) quite pleased…

1 Like