Show your projects that are not for sale

This bracelet was a commission for my cousin, with silhouettes of her children

My 4 year old granddaughter has to dress up in ‘camouflage’ for school on Friday so my daughter asked if I could make her a little dress.

6 Likes

My hoodie. Almost finished when this photo was taken.

3 Likes

sign for a football fan and dog lover including dog lead holder

1 Like

Never sewn with clear vinyl, love it and the possibilities are endless.

2 Likes

I recently made this lovely keyring for my friends after they had their second child. I have put both their children initials on either side and added their birthstone colour gem as well. When I gave this to my friends they cried as they loved it so much. Was such a heat warming moment.

2 Likes

I recently had the chance to work on an editorial illustration for Intercom, to tie in with the launch of their updated Messenger service. I was given a lot of freedom with the brief and it was great to work on something a bit different. https://inter.com/2jpHIIP

1 Like

Still learning! Forgot text. An icord bracelet.

On here I do soldered jewellery but this is what I used to do most of: Fabric sculpture. She has been in my garden for 5 years in all weathers. I have just re-varnished her so she can stay out there for another 5 years.

2 Likes

A bag I have made for my daughter. She is 34 but still loves Little Mermaid!

5 Likes

I used to paint a lot of cartoon cards to order and this week I was asked to do a special card for Josh who is training to be a chef…

5 Likes

I just painted my garage door !!

14 Likes

I really love that door Brenda!!!

A recent commission

2 Likes

My shop profile picture started out when I drew Capricorn (sea goat) for the cover for my poetry book five years ago. I thought one day I’d try turning it into an embroidery - three years (and seventy hours work) later I did…

10 Likes

A little cat bandana for a good cause.

4 Likes

I burnt a sweet-pea design into this dish, for my friend who is getting married next weekend. Hope they like sweet-peas!

6 Likes

This is a small part of the blanket I’m making for my daughter, when she goes off to university next year.

4 Likes

Making a little clutch bag for a friend.

2 Likes