Show your red items here!

Red here

A ditzy sheep card :slight_smile:

Lots of Red.

https://folksy.com/items/6924668-Red-Rabbit-Polymer-Clay-Sculpture

New Valentine’s Day card and matching tag.

1 Like

relisted today

1 Like

I will share with you a recent Chainmaille Bracelet I made.

A lap or baby blanket

A suitcase pet bed.

1 Like

a quirky red robin

Propping doors open.

1 Like

Those little dogs and cats are spoilt for choice. I’m seeing them heading off on holiday with their brilliant red cases!

1 Like

Hello All. I enjoyed making the scratchy brush mark and textures for this dramatic red and black painting of Shoyu bottles. Hope you like it too! Cheers. Paul :sunglasses:

1 Like

How about my hot palms!

1 Like

I love all the art being shared on this thread so I thought I would add to it with some red flowers! I hope everyone is having a great day.

1 Like

src="//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/folksy/original/3X/9/f/9f72670950d942605ffd753de8e5099626836323.png" width=“401” height=“400”>

A typographic illustrative ‘LOVE’ print from A2.

Hello there, I’m Alison and I’m so new to Folksy. Joined on Friday just gone and still finding my feet. Here is my red item - a close up! (Also comes with a blue background)

We hope you like it!

A typographic illustrative print made up of tiny hearts and birds which are delicately positioned to form the word ‘LOVE.’ Sitting in the middle of a red or blue circle this forms a clean graphical print that would look great on your wall.

Measuring 320mm wide by 450mm deep, it fits nicely in the ikea ‘Ribba’ 50 x 50 frame. Digitally printed on the Xerox 1000i on 350gsm coated card.

Sent out within three working days, wrapped in tissue paper and delivered in a 447mm x 50mm cardboard postal tube.

1 Like

Snuggly red slipper socks :slight_smile:

love hearts