Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

Im working on a variety of cards.

1 Like

Applying underglazes on my bisque fired porcelain pieces.

2 Likes

Another bit of work in progress - I am creating a set of quite original bow-ties! Feedback much appreciated as always!

Have a look at our YouTube to see our machine doing laser cutting & engraving.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSGZ2cwX_vc&feature=youtu.be](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSGZ2cwX_vc&feature=youtu.be)

Just a bit of our recent work-in-progress…

…it all keeps us busy and out of mischief !!!
J

6 Likes

my Work In Progress! PE/Gym bag :smiley_cat:

A new kind of card Im working on with a paper doll theme and 2 new shoulder bags in mid make.

I did a video for the making of Caleb the crow but I can’t post it here for some reason. If you want to have a look it’s on my FB page:

Here’s a photo collage of work in progress:

And here’s the finished article:

5 Likes

Here’s another of my lap quilts. I got a commission after making one for a friend, this is the third one I have completed. This one is Goth themed. It’s about 40" square, so a lap or settee quilt really.

2 Likes

Oh my god, I am seriously in love with Caleb! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

my new children’s ring and earrings awaiting a proper polish and some bright yellow resin in the centre :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also our new iris collection ring ready for mould making! So excited about this one!

I love these! So cute!!!

Just varnishing some wooden Star Trek insignia home decorations

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Im loving these. Im a massive trekkie

Thank you! I have just started watching the original series and I had to make something!

Making the most of the sunshine by pinning the linings and handles to some new tote bags outside on the table in the garden. Excuse the photo - although the shadows show how beautifully sunny it was! :grin:

1 Like

Knitting needles and vanilla fudge coloured yarn, can only mean one thing.
A new bunny hottie cover!!

2 Likes

another wooden box in making - personalised wedding box with engraved names and the wedding date which has 2 layers of wood!

2 Likes