Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

I’m currently cutting and filing a few more cabochons of fordite whilst I decide if I’m happy with the design for another already finished cabochon. For those who don’t know fordite is layers of cured car paint that built up in the old spray booths - the lump I’m currently working on came from the mustang plant and has lots of lovely metallic layers. I’ve only got 8 grades of sandpaper/ polishing paper to go…

1 Like

These are now finished!

Kim
x

3 Likes

PE BAG in progress!! :smiley_cat:

I’ve been playing around with a new passport cover design this afternoon. Still definitely a work in progress :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Preparing for a craft fair later this week. Macrame bracelet crazy at the moment! Will have to do some of the wire macrame ones to list on here

1 Like

All knitted but just pinned together, made the pompom tail even bigger than the clothes hanger ones, and now have to decide if she (?) needs a bowtie.

1 Like

Latest bag I am working on, just got the top stitching and strap to go on this one, I just love this new fabric!!

3 Likes

Its craft fair season so Im making new cards. Im glittering dresses for a card topper idea.

2 Likes

The cushions I was making for a wedding present are now finished. I will be putting a version of them in my shop, but I shall wait until after the wedding in September so my son doesn’t see them…

Kim
x

6 Likes

I’m working on darkly whimsical Halloween bunting.

2 Likes

Anyone want to guess what this will be tomorrow when I’ve put the pieces together and soldered them ?

An owl or penguin?

1 Like

No :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
4 legged this one.

Sneak preview of what I’ve been up to recently… :smile:

I seem to be forever under glazing and glazing them!

3 Likes

I just started a Beekeepers Quilt. Lots of hexagons stuffed and sewn together.

1 Like

After wasting lots of sheets of printable shrink plastic I’ve finally got a batch that I’m happy with. Finally got the hang of the settings now. Lets hope my resin job goes well.

2 Likes

In case you wondered it was a cat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hi all,

haven’t been here for a while (no excuses but last few weeks were crazy busy). here’s the new design i am working on. it is a pendant for a necklace. almost ready just need to run to a shop to get a chain since i run out! it’s quite a cool idea in a way that each side comes in different colours - full black or a mix of black and very light brown and you can use both.

I started this necklace yesterday. I’m almost finished.

2 Likes

New bird having feathers sewn on the body…can you guess what it is? Ha ha, ignore that, I’ve named my file Kingfisher which is a bit of a give away!

3 Likes