Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

Been struggling with my mojo recently but finally got around to doing some felting today. Hoping this experimental scarf is going to turn out the way I envisage!

6 Likes

Milk and Honey soap loaf today!

4 Likes

My work in progress today won’t be available on Folksy but it brightens up some girls’ bedroom.

7 Likes

Baby blankets and knee rugs on the loom is my work in progress today.

I hope to finish this run today.

3 Likes

I have been using a small hand held loom to make a pram cover…now then…do I do a white fringe edging…a navy (to match the crosses) or a mixture of both navy and white…opinions please…

4 Likes

Designing a bucket bag, love this gold faux leather with the dark denim.

4 Likes

Really loving my new settings, can’t wait to have them all finished :tulip::tulip::tulip:

6 Likes

I’m having one of those days where I feel I’m not accomplishing anything! Hehe!

3 Likes

I’m making more of these baskets for a custom order.

3 Likes

I settled on a white fringe for the pram cover

4 Likes

All ready to be varnished x

4 Likes

Sample bucket bag almost finished, needs to be put through its paces and design tweaked before I make some to sell on Folksy.

5 Likes

I recently made this paperweight and the wings, at the moment I just need to finish the edges on the two blue ish wings they are for a crown and then add ear wires and maybe a charm to the pink ones :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New design developed over the weekend , this is the prototype and I’m pretty pleased just a few minor tweaks - and of course I need to work on her outfit !

2 Likes

Just deciding which fabric I am going to work with today to make a Bucket bag , I feel the tulips calling to me …

4 Likes

No longer a work in progress, pleased with ‘Bunty Bearcub’ , she will have some - only very slightly different - brothers and sisters in near future

3 Likes

My bench at the moment :smile:

5 Likes

A slouchy shoulder bag, reworking the lining to fit pockets in and a button fastening. Should be in my shop over the weekend.

4 Likes

It will be a painting (60 x 40 canvas) called Flore de Luna ( I like the Spanish sound…), or just Moon Flowers - it sounds also not bad (I probably use both names), there will be a twig with whitish (not quite white because is somewhat darkish :slight_smile: ) blossoms. What do you think…???

4 Likes

My latest wip;

4 Likes