Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

(Lucy Reynolds) #866

They look great

(jessicagoulty) #867

Thanks Lucy!

The making of an art pendant connector:

(Karen Ellam) #869

I love looking at everyone’s wip photos. :blush:

I’ve been creating miniature polymer clay hotdogs. I’m hoping to make them into planner/journal charms

(Carrie ) #870

I’m burning some coasters. Still got one more to make a set of 4. After that, I’ll seal them with a couple of coats of non-solvent wax oil and give them a felt circle base.

(jessicagoulty) #871

Absolutely stunning Carrie!

(Helen Healey) #872

I’m making some Scandi Christmas hanging hearts.

(Karen Ellam) #873

I’m working on a new Polymer Clay Mokume Gane block. They are so much fun to make as you never know what the pattern will look like until the layers are peeled off.

Karen
X

(HAZARDious) #874

(Helen Healey) #875

Some bumble bee tote bags

(Grimm Exhibition) #876

Ooooh, Ive been a busy crafting bunny this morning #penguin #seahorse #snowman Im hoping to turn my drawings into greeting cards.

(Grimm Exhibition) #877

Im starting to make some ideas for new glass dioramas, something I hope to get more into in 2018. Here is a doll Im working on.Please use your imagination, she is all in the planning stage at the mo.

(Grimm Exhibition) #878

This is my first attempt at sculpting, I was aiming for a beautiful female face but Ive managed to create a cross between Joseph Merrick and somebody the Krays would hang around with.
head

(Grimm Exhibition) #879

Just chillin’ with the girls. Half made at the mo. Apologies for their nudity.

First painting this year :slight_smile: .

(Julia K Walton) #881

Working on some rag rug technique hearts…

(Carrie ) #882

Ooh, I like where this is going!

(Helen Healey) #883

A new batch of toiletry bags underway

(Mandie Bailey) #884

This walnut, silver & brass necklace; this is a first test of a design but I really like it!

(MadeintheTemple) #885

A little coin purse in the making.