Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

Working on a new baby sweater in bamboo cottons :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

A new design in progress. A seagull tote bag.

3 Likes

Today Ive been working on a bee themed shadow box pendant and soldering a haloangel%20(1)

I started these a little while ago and have managed to finish them this week.
Both are made from silk, except the bag lining which is waterproof polyester.

6 Likes

Our latest design… love is in the air taking shape…

Working on a new design for a necklace - I’m still working out the exact layout though!

2 Likes

Making a batch of coin purses for the shop.

6 Likes

I seem to be having a Frida Fest. New necklace pendants in the making.

This is a part way finished custom make based in this piece I have for sale. https://folksy.com/items/7135239-Felt-flowers-pastel-colours-hair-comb-handmade-

Customer want d the same but in various shades of grey… Just waiting for the nod from her to go ahead and fix it all in place if she’s happy with the design.

1 Like

I’m making a whole lot of vintage chart books, not only for my Folksy shop but also for the LLangollen Tourist Centre shop, and I have a craft market on the 1st July. It’s almost a production line now! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Show your ‘Work In Progress’ - WIP
Showcase

Guess what Julie will be starting soon!:santa:

1 Like

Braid, for rugs. Looks messy now, but once coiled it’ll turn out perfect

4 Likes

These will be peacock brooches once I’ve done a few more layers of glass paint - just one coat so far.

6 Likes

This is a test run for a new coin purse.

3 Likes

Awful photos(again) but Im working on a leather bound miniature book which il house in one of my metal and glass shadow box pendant necklaces.

1 Like

This is me in my home based work studio hand stitching leather handles onto a handbag

2 Likes

Ive been working on a new Moonshine doll, this time with a twist, she is a mermaid. Still mid make, her tail is going to move when done.

3 Likes

I’m finding it quite hard to be motivated as nobody seems to want the things I make any more! :slight_smile: Have managed to get a few things together to set in resin for fridge magnet sets…

4 Likes

Looks like some lovely things here Christine. I look forward to seeing them finished.

1 Like