Folksy Ltd

Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

(Joy Salt) #1006

Tempsford Glass. I contacted Naomi’s Stained Glass and asked her about it as had seen something similar on her FB page.
When I was reeducating myself about actually leading rather than copper foiling a piece I saw it used on there and remembered Naomi’s pictures.

I have to say, so far, so good, it’s brilliant. Have just ordered a second board as the window I am making will need two to get the width. I think it’s very well priced especially for the job it does. :slight_smile:

(TheGlassArk) #1007

Super, thank you Joy

(Kim Blythe) #1008

Making a mug rug on the embroidery machine…

(Loverocky) #1009

I may do just that, I love making them!

(Marg) #1010

My friend has just quilted a mini quilt, about A4 paper size, she also made a double bed quilt using the paper piecing method using 1.5" pieces. I tried it, but mine have turned into table mats, a full quilt seemed a lot of work. When I have completed my quilt, see post above, I will put a photo on here, I’m very pleased with the individual blocks so far.

(Karen Nelson) #1011

Just starting to sew this children’s bag (if I can stop looking at other Folksy items)

Am looking forward to seeing it!

(Lucy Reynolds) #1013

On this sunny August day I’m painting… Christmas cards :sunglasses:

I love seeing other people’s works in progress, but rarely share my own, so here goes - these are some new card designs I’m working on. I used pencil to develop the initial sketches, then traced onto watercolour paper using a lightbox. For the final illustrations I’ve used an ink pen for the outlines and am now filling in the colour with watercolour paints.

(Karen Nelson) #1014

Children’s bag in progress

During the deluge of rain today I spent some time finally working on my baking scene elements. Nothing too fancy, just some vanilla cake with chocolate icing.

(Helen Healey) #1016

I’ve been very busy with the fabric scissors preparing this menagerie ready for doing lots of appliqué

(PetraBradleyPrints) #1017

Is it a hat? is it a plane? No, the inside of my circular bag.
I always have a wrestle making these. Sometimes the bag wins…

( Carol ) #1018

The back of a baby cardigan

(Zoe Fowler) #1019

Granny squares for a baby blanket

(Helen Healey) #1020

Lots of purses and make up bags on the go.

Am trying to catch up on all the work I didn’t do when the heat was just too much. Here am working on paper leaves. No laser cutter here folks, I know it would be easier, but I find doing this all by hand quite meditative. Anyhoo, et voila. My paper leaves.

(Deborah Jones) #1022

Your miniatures are amazing! The details and textures are really impressive. You are very skilled.

(Kim Blythe) #1023

A small unicorn tote bag in process…

(MadeintheTemple) #1024

All the ingredients for a late summer party bag.

(Zoe Fowler) #1025

@KBCreations I have just bought some of this fabric and cut out a girls A line dress ready to sew.