Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

@Zoknitandsew It’s lovely fabric…I suspect my 5 year old granddaughter would love a dress made from it too…:smiley:

1 Like

Inspired by the beautiful Rowan in my backyard, I’ve been working on these tiny Rowan berries.

9 Likes

Just learnt how to make feathers so might be some larger birds on the way soon :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Busy making cards, nearly finished.

3 Likes

This is my sailboat quilt, just finished the top, now have to choose wadding and a backing fabric and then quilt the whole lot. Phew! I might be busy for a few days.

7 Likes

Ooh! that’s stunning Marg, what patience you have. :grinning:

Have been working on seasonal fruits! I love a bit of scrumping! These are my pears and damsons. It is my first attempt at damson plums. Perhaps I need to make some miniature damson gin too?

7 Likes

Vintage 3D necklaces Ive been working on. Made from metal, photos taken pre glass is soldered on, hopefully the photos show the layers of florals and diamantes

4 Likes

Don’t want to embarrass myself by liking everything in your shop but… I do!

4 Likes

Love the idea of sharing works-in-progress :slight_smile: I finished these mandalas today. After some touching up I will be making them into cards x

5 Likes

These are amazing!

Adding a bit of creativity to a basic pyramid purse with a neon zip and machine embroidery.

1 Like

thank you so much! :blush:

Thanks Lynn. I just did one 12" block at a time, I’m very pleased with the result.

Glass and embellishments have been added.

will someone remind me that next time I knit an entrelac cardigan NOT to do so many colours…all those ENDS to sew in !!!

1 Like

Colours and practice braids for a new rug,

3 Likes

Field mouse almost done!

3 Likes

A boys jumper age 1-2 years

2 Likes

A womens knitted cable gillet or waistcoat size 36" - 38" chest. It is nearly finished ready for sewing up this weekend.

3 Likes