Folksy Ltd

Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

I’ve been making candy canes…about 100 of them. Still to gloss.

( Carol ) #1047

Just a sneaky peak :eyes:

(EsiDesigns) #1048

Started on this one today. Padstow Harbour. Never painted a boat before, this will be fun :see_no_evil::blush:

( Carol ) #1049

WIP

And the finished product

(Mandie Bailey) #1050

Making a stars necklace

(MadeintheTemple) #1051

Working on a bag pattern for a commission.

(Grimm Exhibition) #1052

Soldered Halloween pendants and vintage lady pendants. Ive added the glass to them today, I justneed to add the necklace part, so, do I go for faux leather or chain?

(Faye Lamb) #1053

I’m working on a new basket design using jute and t-shirt yarn. It’s tough going on the hands and right shoulder but works up quickly (when I don’t add in too many stitches).

(Suzzie Godfrey) #1054

Hope this is Christmassy enough!!

(Helen Healey) #1055

Can’t wait to see what you come up with Suzzie.

Sculpted some 1:12th scale pumpkins, as you do, and am now adding colour detail…this is the 1st coat.

(Suzzie Godfrey) #1057

I have to work on our kitchen table, so everything has had to be put away for the weekend as everyone comes home and we all need to eat there! You will have to wait a little longer, but I am half way through making my ideas, hope I have something to show you by the end of next week!! xx​:christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow:️:christmas_tree:

(Kim Blythe) #1058

Some new oven gloves on my sewing machine today…

(Grimm Exhibition) #1059

Ive 99% finished these new necklaces.

(Silvana Briers) #1060

Adding to my penny coin collection, piercing an angel. I did this photo as I’m SO fed up of people assuming I laser-cut theses coins and don’t believe I do them like this. This is laborious handcrafting, laser cutting is mass production!

(Sarah Bell) #1061

Burning a cat this evening!
Hehe :grinning:

(mishmashmosh) #1062

Maggenpies in the making :slight_smile:

(BrambleandBurt) #1063

Hoping this one works out! Think a little patience and symmetry is required though!! #freehandembroidery

(mishmashmosh) #1064

The beaks and feets bit :slight_smile: :footprints:

(Kim Blythe) #1065

Embroidery under way for a new mini tote bag…