Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

I’ve been making candy canes…about 100 of them. Still to gloss.

3 Likes

Just a sneaky peak :eyes:
img1536586686770_wm

2 Likes

Started on this one today. Padstow Harbour. Never painted a boat before, this will be fun :see_no_evil::blush:

2 Likes

WIP

And the finished product

3 Likes

Making a stars necklace

2 Likes

Working on a bag pattern for a commission.

2 Likes

Soldered Halloween pendants and vintage lady pendants. Ive added the glass to them today, I justneed to add the necklace part, so, do I go for faux leather or chain?

1 Like

I’m working on a new basket design using jute and t-shirt yarn. It’s tough going on the hands and right shoulder but works up quickly (when I don’t add in too many stitches).

1 Like

Hope this is Christmassy enough!!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what you come up with Suzzie.

Sculpted some 1:12th scale pumpkins, as you do, and am now adding colour detail…this is the 1st coat.

7 Likes

I have to work on our kitchen table, so everything has had to be put away for the weekend as everyone comes home and we all need to eat there! You will have to wait a little longer, but I am half way through making my ideas, hope I have something to show you by the end of next week!! xx​:christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow:️:christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Some new oven gloves on my sewing machine today…

3 Likes

Ive 99% finished these new necklaces.

4 Likes

Adding to my penny coin collection, piercing an angel. I did this photo as I’m SO fed up of people assuming I laser-cut theses coins and don’t believe I do them like this. This is laborious handcrafting, laser cutting is mass production!

3 Likes

Burning a cat this evening!
Hehe :grinning:

6 Likes

Maggenpies in the making :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hoping this one works out! Think a little patience and symmetry is required though!! #freehandembroidery

4 Likes

The beaks and feets bit :slight_smile: :footprints:

4 Likes

Embroidery under way for a new mini tote bag…

4 Likes