Folksy Ltd

Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

making 1;12th scale strawberry slices for a new project!

(Debby Coatham) #1128

Another mohair bear…just sewing in the foot pads then I can start stuffing her, embroidery done and most pieces sewn together

(CatherineDove) #1129

Working on a beadwoven necklace- forgot how much fun they are to make :slight_smile:

(Andy Twist) #1130

The start of some hawthorn buttons I will finish tomorrow and list :sunglasses:

(Andy Twist) #1131

I was supposed to be finishing off some Hawthorn buttons but really needed some soft jaws to stop marking the wood. Saw the price of them and thought I would see if I could make some. Now button making is much easier :grin: I’ll finish them tomorrow

(Silvana Briers) #1132

I’ve made 4 different versions of thse copper and sterling silver tortoise earrings - now I can’t decide which version to make into pairs. I wear them odd but most people don’t - so much more interesting!

(Pauline Hayward) #1133

(Katarzyna Niklas) #1134

This is the beginning of my new work. The c2c pattern.

(Karen Nelson) #1135

Just starting this flower fairy

(Debby Coatham) #1136

Large 16" square steam punk mixed media on canvas, pics show painted canvas with black acrylics, die cut shapes and other items with scribbles of idea and items attached to canvas and painted black…leave to dry again overnight then paint tomorrow

(Andy Twist) #1137

Six of my buttons finished off, I will hopefully finish the others tomorrow.
What would be the ideal number to list together, please let me know. Thanks in advance :grinning:

Working on Strawberry Vanilla Cake…1:12th scale of course! Will post to shop Monday morn!

(Andy Twist) #1139

A pair of bowls I will be finishing off this week hopefully. They will be knitting bowls.

(Debby Coatham) #1140

Finished and now on Folksy…Cogs in Motion 16" mixed media canvas

(Kim Blythe) #1141

The last step in making some oven gloves…adding my handmade binding.

(Andy Twist) #1142

The next stage for one of my knitting bowls, finish turned and rough sanded. I hoped to get a load done yesterday but called to the day job. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(MadeintheTemple) #1143

Adapting a purse pattern to fit my frame.

(Andy Twist) #1144

The finished items. I will let them settle and then list them. Might still make them into knitting bowls, I will wait and see :thinking:

(CatherineDove) #1145

Playing with more older beads from my stash. These lampwork goodies are by Sarah Downton.

(Chris Stone) #1146

Oh Debby, I can never unsee one of your lovely bears lying on a table in bits! It doesn’t seem right somehow! :confused: