Folksy Ltd

Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

Progress of my work

Busy at the embroidery machine today…

2 Likes

I was asked to make a new bigger base for one of the local Scouts trophies, well I hope they like it.

The first picture is the origional

1 Like

I bought some echinacea ‘green jewel’ for my garden, and thought immediately that I could knit them too.
This is my tea cosie, not yet perfect, but getting there xx

3 Likes

These will eventually be made into brooches.

2 Likes

This week I am on with a Goth Doll…she’s taking some time but I’m enjoying it, today i have been working on her clothes…still no hair though

Hopefully not too long now :blush:

2 Likes

I had some feedback at a craft fair recently from several people that they liked my stuff but didn’t wear dangly earrings. On the left is my latest earring design and it occurred to me that they would also make great tassel tops. What do you think? I’m a bit worried they’ll be too pricey but they are great fun to make!

2 Likes

I think they are gorgeous Catherine and well worth a punt x

Thank you! :grin::blue_heart:

At last she is finished, this is Willow https://folksy.com/items/7272691-Goth-Doll-Willow-Handmade-Gothic-Steampunk-Fabric-Doll-Cloth-Art-Doll-

8 Likes

not sure if I have finished this one or not…I keep painting over bits and fussing with it…one of the things I do when I know I should stop…

5 Likes

Stitching rosy cheeks on the largest doll in a Russian doll bag set.

6 Likes

Restocking my wire weave heart pendants, as I’ve sold both :smile: Not sure what beads to put onto these though…

3 Likes

You sound like my daughter, she spends months on a painting and never believes it is finished…this is lovely x

I started this doll a while ago, due to going on holiday took a little longer.

Now she is finished

4 Likes

aWW She’s lovely @oothatsnice Karen x

It’s been very quiet in my shop just lately so I have taken the opportunity to start on a quilt for me. I have had the fabric for a few months so I’ve been itching to make a start. It isn’t a huge one for the bed, but more of a ‘Throw’ size for the sofa. I’m on the home straight now and adding the binding.

3 Likes

Wow, that looks amazing Kim. x

1 Like

Thanks Helen. I’m sitting hand sewing the binding to the back now. I quite like a bit of hand sewing now and again…very relaxing xx :smiley:

1 Like

I finished the quilt today

2 Likes