Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

This was in progress, its now finished and online

2 Likes

My latest doll…sompleased with her hand painted face, today I am hoping to finish her clothes

4 Likes

More rings in production now waiting polishing and inlays.:+1:

1 Like

Putting together materials for a bag.

3 Likes

Here she is my beautiful Penny finished at last

2 Likes

My current wip is a pattern test for someone on Instagram. It’s called #theapollotop

1 Like

Working on a new collection, based on Ocean/Sky and how I love how meditative the vast space is - this is the first test piece!

1 Like

I’m working on 2 dolls at the moment eyes have been hand painted and hand embroidery to faces, just at the stuffing stage of them then the nice bit of making their clothes and attaching their hair.

4 Likes

more WIP pictures, attaching hair, one done one to go

2 Likes

Love the dolls @Bearlescent

Here are a few hand cut stencils I am making for a new design for an airbrushed card.

1 Like

Thank you very much Ann…look forward to seeing your finished cards

Beautiful quiltmx

1 Like

Thank you Debby, I still need to make the matching cushions… x :grinning:

1 Like

Both dolls finished at last Harper and Lacey

2 Likes

Just need to sort out the individual photographs

The 1st one I knitted was snuffled up within the hour, so busy knitting another. Will this become my new best seller?
Scandi ski hottie in dark teal

4 Likes

A Denim Teddy Bear started, the Denim is not very nice to my fingers though. I realise why it is used to make Jeans.

2 Likes

After a great day at Yarndale adding to my yarn haul, I am currently working on a new autumnal shawl. Also using my fab new KnitPro needles.

2 Likes

I am currently working on one of my 3D Christmas tree cards. The tree is now finished, apart from the glue needing to dry. I just need to make its exploding box now :slightly_smiling_face: I hope it goes off to a new home just as quickly as the last one.

2 Likes

I think Halloween has been on my mind, and I am making this Pendant, I know it’s not going to be ready for Halloween this year though!

1 Like