Folksy Ltd

Simple vote - no details required! Help wildlife THANK YOU - we won!

(Helen Dale) #1

Hope it’s Ok to post this here and I’m not breaking any rules? but, When I’m not making handbags my day job is working for a conservation/wildlife charity. We’re trying to raise funds for some much needed footpath repairs at a site called the roaches in the Peak District. We’ve made it through to a final round for a European pot of funds of 30,000 euros, but the final choice comes down to a public vote. You don’t have to leave your details or sign up to anything , just simply tick a box. If any of you felt you might be able to help out and help us to maintain this amazing landscape in North staffordshire then your vote would be a great help. Thank you! Oh, and if you wanted to share the link on your facebook pages or anywhere else you can think of that would be fab too.

http://outdoorconservation.eu/project-voting-category.cfm?catid=1

(Margaret Jackson) #2

I’ve voted for the roaches, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

(Claire Davis) #3

I have voted for the roaches too, and will share on my facebook page. We don’t live too far from the peaks and love visiting :smile:

(Helen Dale) #4

yay - thank you!

(Helen Dale) #5

thanks Margaret. Am hoping not too many folks get distracted by the red pandas!

(Julie) #6

I’ve voted - got my husband to do one too, hope it’s successful!

Julie

(Helen Dale) #7

thank you Julie. Much appreciated.

(Maggie Gee Needlework Studio) #8

Yup…Cast my vote too! x

(Fiona Thomson) #9

voted - beautiful views 'n walks right on my doorstep

(Helen Dale) #10

thank you @MaggieGeeNeedleworkStudio and @fionaT

(Suzanne Francis) #11

I’ve just voted too - even though im in London, conservation is very important and close to my heart - It’s great you work for this kind of charity :thumbsup:

(Helen Dale) #12

thank you Suzanne @WashedandFound

(Rachel) #13

Voted and shared on facebook. Thank you for telling us about this.

(Samantha Grant) #14

Hi… I’ve voted roaches :slight_smile:

(Helen Dale) #15

Thank you both. All help really, really appreciated

(Liz Dyson) #16

I’ve voted, too. I live in the High Peak, so have to conserve stuff on my doorstep.

(Helen Dale) #17

Thank you Liz. Really appreciate the support of the lovely folksy community :slight_smile:

(Sams Gemstone Jewellery) #18

Voted for you. My brother lives on the edge of the Peak District so it is somewhere we visit quite a bit :slight_smile:

(Helen Dale) #19

Thank you Sam

(Helen Dale) #20

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. We’re currently in the lead, but the red pandas are closing in fast. Darn their cuteness!
Votes open until Monday if anyone else felt they could support us?