So chuffed

and will admit I have a silly smile on my face because the Mother’s Day card I listed yesterday has just been added to the Mother’s Day Card gift guide thingie.

22 Likes

Aw well done Eileen :slightly_smiling:

It gives you a boost when you’re added to a gift guide! Not that I am very often lol.

Well done Eileen! :slight_smile:

That’s brilliant news Eileen. Don’t blame you smiling

Well done Eileen :blush:

I’m smiling also. A pair of my earrings have been added to the Mothers Day Gift Guide too.

Whoop :smile:

Karen

4 Likes

yay :smile: well done Karen. It sort of gives you a boost doesn’t it?

1 Like

It sure does Eileen.

I’ve been working really hard on my photos so it feels lovely to have been noticed :blush:

1 Like

well done guys - keep smiling.

That’s brilliant news.

Well done Eileen :smile: I had a cosmetic bag added to the Mother’s day gift guide yesterday and I reckon I had a silly smile on my face too!

3 Likes

brilliant well done Helen :smile:

1 Like

Well done you!

Well done. That’s lovely!

Excellent, well done! I have had 2 pieces of my jewellery listed in the Mother’s Day gift guide as well! I was so pleased! :blush:

2 Likes

Well done Pauline :smile:

1 Like

That’s lovely Eileen! It’s a very pretty card too! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Angela :blush:

well done, what lovely boost - did you do anything special to get your card noticed, or did the lovely people at folksy just spot it?

Well done, me too! I love it when that happens, I’ve got a scroll in the gift guide and couple of cards in the Mother’s day card guide - happy dancing!! :blush:

I don’t think so other then list it and put it onto the Mother’s Day Card list in the forum

1 Like