Folksy Ltd

Special criteria to register with craftjuice?

(Suzanne Francis) #1

I’ve tried 2 times to register with craftjuice, filled in the registration form, but no reponse. It said 48 hours,to get back, but this is quite a few days a go now, and over a week for the first time applied. Do you need to have special powers to join craftjuice? :smiley: or am I doing something wrong

Suzanne :o)

(Margaret Jackson) #2

It shouldn’t take any trouble at all! It didn’t take me long to register. Is there any way to contact them to ask what the problem is?

(Shirley Woosey) #3

I have heard that over the last few months they have been quite slow to get back to people.
Don’t give up because it is well worth joining and really helps to get your items show up in Google Searches.

I don’t think you are doing anything wrong.

(Suzanne Francis) #4

Ok thanks for the advice, maybe I should wait a little longer, then I’ll get in touch. I really need to get more promotion done, as sales seem to be non-existent these past couple of weeks.

(Thecraftycurioshop) #5

@WashedandFound
Suzanne, did you ever get a reply from Craftjuice? I applied a week ago, but so far have not had a reply.
Thanks, Pauline.

(Suzanne Francis) #6

yes i forgot to mention what happened. I ended up finding a link to activate my account in my junk mail, so check there first. But before that I tried to enquire about it, and didn’t get a response for quite a number of days. It was only by chance i saw it in my junk mail folder, as i usually just bulk delete everything in there

Suzanne :sunny:

(Grimm Exhibition) #7

I didnt think you needed to apply to add items to CJ. Glad you found the email in the end.

I know its only 1 person that deals with CJ, not an army of admin people to do bare with them.

(Thecraftycurioshop) #8

Thank you Suzanne, I will keep looking.