Folksy Ltd

Suggestions for anniversary gifts please!

(Hollie Eccles) #304

Pearl Anniversary (30 years)

(Kerry MacKay) #305

A simple statement of love and connection with some linked hearts…
Or you can go with anniversary gemstones… 20th anniversary is Emerald, 30th is Pearl…

(Perrine Barraud) #306

Cotton!

(Sarah Bell) #307

I have lots of wooden items in my shop :slight_smile:

(gilto) #308

Hello,
I’m bit confused that what do I buy for my parents anniversary day. As we all know that parents are the gift of each one’s life so in there special occasion I would like to gift them with something magical. I have gone through all the sites and i found that diamond bands will be the best gift. I found one wholsesale dealer website where you can get it customised.http://www.pheradiamonds.com/ . I am planning to engrave their names in enact other’s ring . What’s your opinion guys? It would be a good gift right?

(Stephanie Short) #310

Red roses for anniversary gift wrapping

(Jooclai) #311

A gift tag / keepsake…

(Bloomtown) #312

Hi there! Our Eco-Luxe Bath & Body Gift Sets are popular for anniversaries! We’ve just listed them on Folksy:

(SimplyHammered) #313

(Ocean Arts North Devon) #314

https://folksy.com/items/6586238-Wooden-Heart-Mothers-Day-Medium-Rustic-Solid-Wood-Hanging-Carved-Shabby-Chic-

(Christine E.) #315

Pewter can be for a 10th Wedding Anniversary…

(Patricia Smith) #316

A unique silver pendant.

(Annie Storkey) #317

(pragyaagarwal) #318

Paper Anniversary. Lovely handmade Linocut art in beautiful sea green of sea horses intertwined. Perfect as sea horses mate for life and so represent ‘ever-after’, love and togetherness.

(bluebellwoodturning) #319

as wood is for 5th Anniversary then almost all my items could be suitable but this bowl is stunning.
A satisfyingly chunky bowl turned from beautifully figured and spalted English sycamore, with the outside decorated with a stunning turquoise iridescent finish to reflect the shape of the bowl. The bowl measures 202mm in diameter and stands 61mm tall. The inside of the bowl is finished with beeswax and buffed to a soft shine, while the outside is lacquered to a glossy shine.

You could also add some woodturned fruit, something my very first Folksy customer did.!!
A set of three fruits turned from a selection of beautifully figured English woods, comprising a yew apple (70mm tall), a laburnum apple (75mm tall) and an ash pear (120mm tall). All three fruits are finished with beeswax and buffed to a soft shine and have a realistic, hand-carved wooden stalk (with accompanying bit underneath!)

(MyDesignStation) #320

this personalised just married box can easily be transformed into happy anniversary box

(Jacqueline Austen) #321

For a ruby wedding anniversary perhaps?

(JDCrafts) #322

(Jenny Baxter) #323

A silver bracelet that would make an ideal 25th anniversary present, but a timeless gift for any anniversary.

(numbersixteen) #324

https://folksy.com/items/6746065-Cushion-Oyster-Catcher-Handmade-Freehand-Machine-Embroidered-