Thank you Wendy @ Happywrap for my new Blog!

A very big thank you to Wendy at Happywrap who’s comments finally encouraged me to launch a Blog to run alongside my Facebook page. I really enjoyed writing my first couple of posts and welcome any of you who are interested to take a peek.

I love coming to the Folksy Forums every day and find such friendly companionship and camaraderie.

My Blog is www.maggiegee.weebly.com

For any of you thinking of doing the same ; I researched Blogs and Blog Hosts extensively and found Weebly, full of lovely Themes, and SO easy to use. It is free and an upgrade is a little over $6 a month. I think I shall be upgrading after a while.

4 Likes

Hi Maggie @maggiegeeneedleworkstudio

I love your blog. I really enjoyed reading it :grin:
I never realised all of the details on headstones have a meaning. Its really interesting.
I shall definitely be more observant next time I explore an ancient cemetery.

Karen :leaves::leaves::leaves:

Hi Maggie,
Don’t forget there is a monthly thread here called, ‘Have you Blogged today’.
Post your link there for everyone in the forums to be able to read your blog :smile:

Ohh!!! Thank you! What Fun!!! Mxx

Thank you Karen! xxxx

Well done Maggie! I’ve just read it and really enjoyed it. Especially finding out the meanings of the different flowers on the headstones. You tend to think these things are just aesthetic when you first see them so it’s interesting to know they had a meaning. Great photos too :smile:

Thank you sooo much! xxx

I love your new blog, Maggie, keep it up!
But was I being dim? I couldn’t see a link to your Folksy shop - only The Other One.

You aren’t being dim Helen!!! I only link my Etsy account because ALL my kits are there and the quantities are higher.

Hi, have read your blog and love it. Liz.

Thank you Liz! Xx