The icon when tagging your shop on FB

This is driving me a little nuts!! Every time I tag my shop on Facebook it puts a little icon next to it which is a random - so I though - image from my shop. For the last few weeks now it always picks the same image, a blue christmas tree from way down my shop. I have tried rearranging the bottom end of my shop but it still picks the same one.
Now I do love Christmas but it is starting to annoy me now! I have just done a post about mothers day items in my shop but the Christmas tree kind of ruins it!
Why can’t it pick something from the top of my shop and why is it always the same thing! I don’t want to take Christmas out of my shop as I do sell items all year round.
Does anyone else have this problem!!!

Oooo I think this would drive me nuts too, I don’t do a lot of tagging on fb so I’m not too sure what pic it would choose of mine. I would of thought it would give an option of choosing a pic, that would be much better.
Sorry I’m not much help but I hope someone pops over with a reason or solution. :unamused:

1 Like

Ok I’ve gone over to fb to give it a try and it’s picked a snippet of my banner so I’ve no idea how it works!!!
this is what it shows on mine…

1 Like

Here, here, I agree, it’s a shame you can’t choose. I know this is a bit of a faff, but you could hide the Christmas items from your listings when you’re going to tag on FB, just a tought.

1 Like

Yes this annoys me too!! The last few times I’ve done it, it’s used part of my banner which isn’t so bad I guess but I’d rather have the chance to choose the image.

1 Like

Well that’s different it’s never done that one yet to me!!!

Too many and I do it too often!!!

Yes I wish we could choose too!! @Folksyadmin is this something that can be changed? At least if it chose something from the say the first few shop items.

I don’t believe it!!! Out of desperation I hid the offending christmas tree from sale in my shop, tagged my shop in the Folksy FB group and guess what icon I got!!! How!! It wasn’t even in my shop at the time!! I always knew my christmas obsession would come back to bite me!!

1 Like