The talent on folksy is quite breath taking

So i put a shout out this morning for shops to show me their stuff for my mums birthday and i have been trawling around the shops since 6 am…
I cannot tell you the talent that is on here… i have been left dumbstruck and a little bit lighter in my bank account…
i have vowed to not buy from big shops ever again and to only buy hand made…
you are all amazing… so a huge shout out to all of you for your talent, time and inspirational shops
well done peeps
truly amazing x

27 Likes

I love shopping on Folksy too for the talent, quality and uniqueness of the products. I had a look in your shop @ClaireMortArtist, your items are brilliant you have a great talent. You can tell from your work that you really enjoy making them

3 Likes

Bless you… i have found so many new artists this morning and spent way too much money… its amazing… so much talent, so many people working so hard making so many beautiful things… i only wish i was richer so i could buy more x ha ha x

3 Likes

If only we had the money to fill our houses with what we find on Folksy :laughing::laughing::laughing: I would be poor again in no time with all of the things I would buy :smile:

3 Likes

same x :joy:

Here,Here well said!

1 Like

I have bought some really lovely things today x

I enjoy buying on here

1 Like

I have bought lots of different items over the years from Folksy sellers, they are unique and when the purchase has been a gift, it has been very well received because the gift is so special. I have recently bought a gift for my sister’s 70th birthday and a card and I can’t wait to give it to her later this month because I know she will be amazed with them. Let’s hear it for Folksy Sellers, Hip Hip Hooray!!!

4 Likes

You are right, there is some amazing work here! When I first joined about 9 years ago, I would spend hours looking at it all and couldn’t believe that I was allowed to open my own shop alongside all these talented people! Every thing I have ever bought on Folksy has been absolutely delightful. xxx

3 Likes