Folksy Ltd

Titles for products

I believe there was a post previously but cant find it for the life of me,
so … was wondering if you could offer advise on the title for this piece, it is getting a few views but wondered if a new title would help with search, any idea’s are welcome.

1 Like

Difficult: maybe drop the citadel bit (mostly because I don’t think it would be used as a search term. Maybe use something that describes what the piece looks like? Rippling silver statement necklace? Unique silver pendant?

2 Likes

If it was mine, I would keep it simple but keeping in mind what people are likely to search for ‘Silver Fantasy Necklace’ or ‘Sterling Silver Fantasy Necklace’. You could keep ‘Art’ in there too if you wanted to, but anyway, that’s just what I would do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would go for Freeform cast silver necklace or organic freeform silver necklace
Something like that.

1 Like

Thanks @RhiannonRoseJewellery & @DaisyWings it’s a hard one isn’t it lol, it’s keeping it simple but discriptive, do think i should have the sterling silver at the front maybe that would make a change to getting picked up more, i’ll give it a try :slight_smile:

Cheers @DeborahJonesJewellery yep freeform and organic sounds good :slight_smile:

Changed it, thanks ladies will see if that makes a differance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes good idea, fingers crossed it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d also use the word ‘modern’ either in the title or the tags. Lovely necklace by the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Ladies

Never thought of that Jan @HandcraftedbyPicto thanks :slight_smile: