Valentine gift ideas and Valentine's Day cards for our 2017 gift guides please!

Perfect clip for your little valentine :heart:

Perfect set for your little valentine :heart:

Valentine red bow

Heart bow find it in my £1 sale section!

More hearts from my £1 sale section x

Don’t be blue on Valentine’s Day - unless it’s with these lovely little earrings!
A pair of beautiful little heart-shaped earrings in cornflower blue. The earrings have been kiln-fired and each measures 15mm from top to tip and approximately 12mm at the widest point. The earrings come complete with sterling silver earring wires and the backs have been finished in glossy black enamel. They are supplied with a little organza pouch and POSTAGE IS FREE!

Round enamelled copper pendant in pinks and blues, with a millefiori insert. The pendant has been kiln-fired and measures approximately 30mm in diameter. The back has been finished in glossy black enamel. It comes complete with an 18” sterling silver rope chain with a soldered sterling silver jump ring and is supplied with a little organza pouch. POSTAGE IS FREE!

Large square enamelled copper pendant in dark green overlaid with a lacy and floral pattern in pale green. The pendant has been kiln-fired and measures approximately 31mm by 31mm. The back has been finished in glossy turquoise enamel. It comes complete with an 18” sterling silver rope chain with a soldered sterling silver jump ring and is supplied with a little organza pouch. POSTAGE IS FREE!

1 Like

Heart Balloons card;

A Valentine card

Valentine’s heart

1 Like

Here is my latest Valentine listing :slight_smile: :heartbeat:

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/7092625-Heart-Tree-Eco-Friendly-Valentine-Card

1 Like

Hearts and Love over coffee :slight_smile: